Have you ever been recognized out in public

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Have you ever been recognized out in public

Postby Anna Moore » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:31 pm

A couple of years ago I was known as Alluring Alena on here, a divorce and new profession as a High School Geomety teaching put paid to that site.
My partner and I spent the evening at a local BDSM club and when I walked in I heard this voice boom out from the other side of the room " Wow, Is that Alluring Alena ".
He was a fan and a member and we spent quite a while chatting.
I have had a few glances whilst out in public, but that may be because of my 358DDD's :P :P

Anna
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Re: Have you ever been recognized out in public

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:54 pm

I had a chance some time ago, to have a brief encounter with a Charm. Was 2005 in Gettysburg, PA. where I do a lot of my writing. I was at a now defunct Asian restaurant, "May Flowers", when I noticed what I though was a familiar face. I found myself sitting within 50 feet of Stirling Silver, whose site I had been a member of. She was at a table with what had to be her husband and children. I knew better than to go over and profess my adoration to her. A bit later as I went up for a third helping of Peking Duck and frogs and legs, I found myself next to her as she reached for a ladle of something. She looked right at me, and I saw the most beautiful eyes and smile. I start to belt out something to her, and she gave a finger to the lips and a soft shhhh. Then with a nod motioned to her table. I got the message, she was with family and wasn't Stirling then, she was a wife and mom. I understood. As they were walking out, she turned toward my table and flashed me a smile and nod, that I always took for being a thank you, for being a fan and for understanding.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby Anna Moore » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:41 pm

We where out a restaurant with another charm who has been around many many years and there where a few glances headed her way.
You are correct, when am with my children I am not Anna Moore, I am Mom and a Grandma.
It is Fun being recognized though.

Anna
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:08 pm

When I was in Florida, I was recognized a fair bit more than now in Maryland. I will say that I was at a swingers club one night and someone kept saying "Wendy" and I ignored them and then they came over and put a hand on my arm. He asked if my name was Wendy and my husband said yes. It didn't really go much further than that.

I would hope that when one is outside of a club environment and sees a charm with their family that they wouldn't just run up. Some charms have children and other family that do not know about their sites. If I were out with my small child, I would be taken aback if someone came up and called me Wendy and I would straight up tell them they have the wrong person.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby heels1 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:40 pm

Stirling Silver was a fav of mine, check out her last update on the site, still so sexy !
heels1
SC Fan

Postby Anna Moore » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:00 am

wendymeadowssc2 wrote:When I was in Florida, I was recognized a fair bit more than now in Maryland. I will say that I was at a swingers club one night and someone kept saying "Wendy" and I ignored them and then they came over and put a hand on my arm. He asked if my name was Wendy and my husband said yes. It didn't really go much further than that.

I would hope that when one is outside of a club environment and sees a charm with their family that they wouldn't just run up. Some charms have children and other family that do not know about their sites. If I were out with my small child, I would be taken aback if someone came up and called me Wendy and I would straight up tell them they have the wrong person.

Wendy
Which Florida club where you at ?, we have attended many in the area.

Anna
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:16 am

Anna Moore wrote:
wendymeadowssc2 wrote:When I was in Florida, I was recognized a fair bit more than now in Maryland. I will say that I was at a swingers club one night and someone kept saying "Wendy" and I ignored them and then they came over and put a hand on my arm. He asked if my name was Wendy and my husband said yes. It didn't really go much further than that.

Wendy
Which Florida club where you at ?, we have attended many in the area.

Anna

It was at Denny's Hideaway. It was in South Florida. I lived in Fort Lauderdale and it was a little west of us. But I hear they are closed down now.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby SandraSC2 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:28 pm

Yes, ESPECIALLY in Las Vegas and in Miami!!
SandraSC2
Charm

Postby Anna Moore » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:02 pm

I need to go back to Vegas and Miami ;)))

Its fun to be recognized ;))

Anna
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:03 pm

I've been recognized a few times. I live in the DFW metroplex (ALOT of people) and I'm actually very surprised that I do get recognized.

The first time was at the Post Office. The guy standing at the counter next to me recognized me. He was so obvious about it, that the clerk who was waiting on me asked me if I knew him :d

I've also been recognized at Six Flags Amusement Park. That guy apparently watched me eating lunch with my family. He didn't come over to me, I was with neices and nephews and my sister. But when I got home later that night, I had an email from him. He told me what I was wearing, described the people I was with, and even told me what I ate for lunch!

Then there was the dry cleaners. And I was paying for my stuff with a debit card that I handed him with my name on it.....After he had my card in his hand, THEN he told me he knew I was Sultry Serena.

The strangest time was the cable guy AT MY HOUSE! At least my cable problems were always fixed quickly. The next time I had problems I literally had 3 different cable guys show up! And yep, their buddy had told them who I was.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Anna Moore » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:37 am

Serena
The Cable guy scenario would have made a wonderful video lol
I do need to get out more ;)

Anna
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby sugarbabeSC3 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:23 pm

Yes I have been recognized a few times, when someone comes up to you the first time it seems strange, and I have had a few guys smile and stare and then later that day an e.mail has arrived saying how nice it was to see me in the flesh.
sugarbabeSC3
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:09 pm

Anna Moore wrote:Serena
The Cable guy scenario would have made a wonderful video lol
I do need to get out more ;)

Anna

So true! :d :d

He became a member and has been a member on and off for years since then :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby randiloveSC1 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:40 am

I have been recognized once, possibly twice. The time I was definitely recognized was in an elevator of all places, lol
randiloveSC1
Charm

Postby Anna Moore » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:02 pm

Elevators are fun..... :d :X
I look forward to playing and working with you when you are town :X :X .

I will advertise this on Twitter and hopefully drive traffic to our sites :X :X

Anna
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby randiloveSC1 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:13 am

Anna Moore wrote:Elevators are fun..... :d :X
I look forward to playing and working with you when you are town :X :X .

I will advertise this on Twitter and hopefully drive traffic to our sites :X :X

Anna

It will be a fun time for sure!!!!
randiloveSC1
Charm

Postby Anna Moore » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:56 am

Randi
Do you have a Twitter account ?

Anna
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:25 pm

I'm going to put it out there that I'd LOVE to run into any one of you charms. More than likely, I'd be to afraid to say anything, but the bulge in my pants just might give me away that I like you ladies!!! I think it would be interesting to see you ladies, out and about just being who you are, doing what you do. The ladies I appreciate the most are the ones that would be the same if I saw them at the mall or in the grocery store as they are on here. I mean if you are nice on here, responsive to compliments and good treatment that you would be that way in public. Not that someone should call you out for your website if they see you in public, but if I'm respectable towards you in here, I'm going to be respectable towards you if I see you in public and you would do that same.

I'd love to meet all the charms one day. I think all the charms are special and I'd be willing to bet that many of you would be a WORLD of FUN to hang out with!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby RavenCharm » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:16 am

Wouldn't say that I have been recognised out in public, however my window cleaner has spoken to me about 'those videos' on the internet. lol. I wonder which videos he means. I was ok with it and he hasn't mentioned it since so think I am ok
RavenCharm
Charm

Postby randiloveSC1 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:03 am

Anna Moore wrote:Randi
Do you have a Twitter account ?

Anna

No, I don't have any social media accounts, with charms or in my personal life.
randiloveSC1
Charm

Next

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)