Roll Call ...

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Roll Call ...

Postby Anna Moore » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:43 pm

Step right up hurry hurry lol

Who uses The fan Box, Charms and Fans ?

Post where you are from and any interesting facts you would love to share.

I am Anna Moore, St Petersburg Florida US, Grandma, former High School Geometry teacher
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Re: Roll Call ...

Postby 51thL0rd » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:55 pm

I am 51thLord aka Tony, from Newport in Sydney Australia work in IT for Financial Companies.
51thL0rd
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:58 pm

I am Wendy Meadows. I live about 45 minutes away from Washington, DC in Maryland. I take karate and boxing classes because I hate the treadmill.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby Anna Moore » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:06 pm

Hey Tony, meet my Twitter friend Wendy....

Anna
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby Playful Cougar SC4 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:40 pm

Playful Cougar. Currently calling Michigan home, originally from Delaware. Love hunting, fishing, trapping, gardening and raising my birds and rabbits (all food sources as well as some are fur hide sources).
Playful Cougar SC4
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:05 pm

Sultry Serena. Dallas, TX. California girl at heart. Grew up in the Mojave Desert, near Edwards Air Force Base. I love reading true crime, and am slowly working at rewriting a horror novel I wrote 20 years ago. I love visiting old abandoned ghost towns and am fascinated by the ocean. I'm a grandma and my husband and I will be celebrating our 40th anniversary this June.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Anna Moore » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:49 pm

Serena... congratz on 40 years.... you look amazing, Ghost towns, what a great location to shoot.

Playful Cougar.... I am a born and bred Michigan Girl.... Go Sparty's
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby Dear Em SC1 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:12 pm

Just call me Dear Em! I am a True Blue Kentucky fan. I have been a HR professional, a school teacher and most recently managed our equine business. My husband of 35 years and I have both just retired and we look forward to lots of new adventures. We enjoy travel so who knows where I will pop up next.
Dear Em SC1
Charm

Postby snowfan » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:51 pm

Jay, 47, from South Carolina. Have a job in the financial services industry.

I've been coming to SC for many many years. Had several Charms over the years that I've followed and really enjoyed. I travel a decent amount so its nice to have something to do in the evening when on the road. Always been a fan of self pleasure and the ladies of SC certainly provide inspiration. No matter what I;m in the mood for I can find it here. Lots of great ladies on this site.

Always believed in joining those sites that I enjoyed, that way hopefully they will stick around.
snowfan
SC Fan

Postby Anna Moore » Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:24 am

Dear EM, If you ever plan on travelling south to warmer climes shoot me an email, would love to shoot with you .... Muah

Jay, I am pleased that you can find something to help you out whilst on the road, there are a lot of beautiful ladies on this site who are more than happy to help you ;))

Anna
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby RavenCharm » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:28 am

Rarely but I pop in from time to time. When I can do. R
RavenCharm
Charm

Postby loke693 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:22 pm

Loke Here!!!

I'm quite similar to Jay. Age 47. Travel quite a bit for my job and certainly enjoy checking out the new updates each day. I live in SC (the state, not the website, LOL), but I grew up in the mid-west (Go Buckeyes, boo wishigan!!!). Been a Southern Charms fan for long time now, for at least 14 years. I was a tough convert, but when I started checking it out, I've been hooked ever since. A former Charm introduced me to SC. I've seen many come and go, but appreciate all that ever taken the time to post on SC, even if it was just the first three updates or 50,000 updates. Thank you!!!

There are a couple of lessons I learned as a child from my parents that I try and show and carry with me. 1. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You will never see me criticize a Charm, because they don't have to do what they are doing and if I don't like it, I don't need to tell the world, that's just my opinion. 2. I have a hard time not telling the truth (as I see it, or in my opinion). When I state that X Charm is a fantastic person, is sexy and oh so cute, etc., that's my opinion, that's how I see that Charm and no one is going to change my thought on that. Should you think differently about X Charm, you're wrong (LOL)!!!

Hopefully I fulfilled the requirements as requested, Anna!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby FoxyRose » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:16 pm

Foxy Rose I am from Windy Wyoming. I am 5 miles from the Colorado state line. I have 2 degrees. One in photography and one in Web design. I am a grandma as well. Those kids are my world.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby charlieSC3 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:31 am

I am Charlie
Grew up in Pennsylvania and Tampa, Lived in Seattle and Arizona and have been in Beautiful Colorado for the past 36 years.
I am a registered nurse and have worked in a hospital for all of my 45 years of working and before that I was a candy striper.
I love scuba diving, travel, volleyball,sports, and so much more.
charlieSC3
Charm

Postby playwithjj » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:34 am

It's JJ here...

North Carolina girl right now but originally from Tennessee.

I'm a "military brat" of sorts, traveling quite a bit in my late teens and early twenties. I lived mainly in Germany, finished high school and some college there. Also lived in Egypt for a short while.

I've settled down where I'm comfortable here in the South with hubby of almost 20 years now. We live way out in the country, "in the sticks," and we like it that way.

My work background includes lots of technical support, I'm a computer nerd at heart. I have had classes in photography and speak German quite fluently. Also speak some Arabic and Spanish.

I love sharing on SC, enjoy connecting with fans and members here on Fanbox and by email also on Twitter @PlayWithJJ.

I take and edit my own photos and enjoy the whole process!

In my free time, I enjoy riding ATVs/Quads/4wheelers, hiking, reading and writing.
playwithjj
Charm

Postby aaleilaSC2 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:01 am

hello Aaleila here from Tennessee
aaleilaSC2
Charm

Postby GemmaG » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:50 pm

Hi Im Gemma, currently calling Germany my home. Im American, born & raised in Chicago. Im a SAHM, weightloss coach & teach english pt.
Im on from time to time checking out what's new & fun
VIsit my site at GemmaCharms.com
follow me on social media @PrincessMilf
GemmaG
Charm

Postby Ms Frolicker » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:31 pm

Ms Frolicker here,

My fake first name is Faedra but many of my fans know my real name because I slip up all the darn time when I write them. I try to get on here as often as possible and I really make an effort to travel and shoot with charms that are fairly close to me. We also go out of our way to do as much outside stuff as we can. I love to here from fans via email or here.

2015-12-27_210510_013_LR.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Postby Staples » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:49 am

Hey y'all I'm Stephanie aka Staples.

I've been a charm for six years! It's crazy how fast time has gone. I'm from the Houston area and I love karaoke.

I used to get on the fan box a lot early on, but after I became a mom, I slowed down. I've been trying to make it back here more often though!
Join today! http://www.southern-charms3.com/staples/main.htm Five updates a week!
Staples
Charm

Postby AutumnthomasxxxSC4 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:29 am

Hello im autumn thomas . I live in KY . Im a factory worker an a single mom. Ive been a charm for 3 months . I enjoy the emails from my fans an members.
AutumnthomasxxxSC4
SC Fan

Next

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)