Thumbnail/Cover Photo

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Thumbnail/Cover Photo

Postby GemmaG » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:02 am

I need to pick a new photo for the main area of the site... I always need some help choosing... Maybe we should have a contest... Ideas? Message me or post here :X
VIsit my site at GemmaCharms.com
follow me on social media @PrincessMilf
GemmaG
Charm

Re: Thumbnail/Cover Photo

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:48 am

I also need a new cover photo and thumbnail. I just forget the dimensions it has to be. Come to think of it, I think for the last change, I just sent the photos to Brian and asked him to put them in for me without editing them first. Im not good with the editing stuff lol

But to answer your question, I think something showing your legs or butt is a good eye catcher.
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Postby guywiththeshirt » Tue May 07, 2019 4:47 pm

I'm an editing machine. If I can ever help, let me know. Message me on Twitter - superman6998 :D
guywiththeshirt
SC Fan

Postby Daphne » Wed May 08, 2019 1:20 am

When it is time for me to update my thumbnail pic I choose about 4 or 5 pictures from recent photo updates the ones that I receive compliments on and then I post them to a current update and ask my members to email me and vote on the their favorite one and that will be my new thumbnail.
It seems to work really well for me I have done that now for a few years.
Daphne
Charm

Postby heels1 » Wed May 08, 2019 4:54 am

EmeraldmarieSC2 wrote:I also need a new cover photo and thumbnail. I just forget the dimensions it has to be. Come to think of it, I think for the last change, I just sent the photos to Brian and asked him to put them in for me without editing them first. Im not good with the editing stuff lol

But to answer your question, I think something showing your legs or butt is a good eye catcher.

Baby i love your thumbnail, wetlook leggings and high heels held up to the camera, my dream xxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Sun May 12, 2019 4:23 pm

Daphne wrote:When it is time for me to update my thumbnail pic I choose about 4 or 5 pictures from recent photo updates the ones that I receive compliments on and then I post them to a current update and ask my members to email me and vote on the their favorite one and that will be my new thumbnail.
It seems to work really well for me I have done that now for a few years.

Thats a great idea!! I love the idea of a vote. :X
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)