Still Learning...Life's Lessons

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Still Learning...Life's Lessons

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Thu May 09, 2019 7:13 pm

I realize today that I am still learning as I go. I am almost 40 and still learn new things.

Tonight's lesson - Do NOT take boxing classes the day after getting your ears pierced. That will be the night you get boxed right in the ear.

Life Lessons by Wendy
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Re: Still Learning...Life's Lessons

Postby guywiththeshirt » Thu May 09, 2019 7:28 pm

Yikes! That had to hurt!
guywiththeshirt
SC Fan

Postby Daphne » Fri May 10, 2019 12:18 am

I was going to start taking boxing next week, but just got my nails done today as a gift and now I am like I can't box next week because I will break a nail. =))
Daphne
Charm

Postby FoxyRose » Fri May 10, 2019 11:24 am

ouch
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Fri May 10, 2019 3:59 pm

Daphne wrote:I was going to start taking boxing next week, but just got my nails done today as a gift and now I am like I can't box next week because I will break a nail. =))

I used to have long nails when I first started. Learning the basics you won't make as tight of fists and hit as hard. I have been taking Karate classes for a couple years and now moved over to boxing. I can't keep my nails long now at all. If I do, because I make proper fists and punch pretty hard, I end up with scars all over my palms
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Fri May 10, 2019 4:00 pm

FoxyRose wrote:ouch

Yeah....I have been icing it a fair amount.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Fri May 10, 2019 7:12 pm

wendymeadowssc2 wrote:I realize today that I am still learning as I go. I am almost 40 and still learn new things.

Tonight's lesson - Do NOT take boxing classes the day after getting your ears pierced. That will be the night you get boxed right in the ear.

Life Lessons by Wendy

40 ahhh well in terms of life, and the lessons she has for us, well 40, even my almost 60, is but a blink of an eye, a flicker of light in the sun's brightness. Be one or one hundred and one there is always something life is eagerly awaiting to teach us. Sometimes we have to have it repeated a time or two for us to catch on, you should be grateful you discovered that lesson the first time round.......Many years ago a wise man said this.....It is what you learn afteryou know it all that counts...Was John Wooden, the most successful college basketball coach of all time.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:14 pm

Your lesson is probably one of the biggest reasons I don’t get my nipples pierced as requested by so many. The moment I do I’ll probably discover how many times my nipples get grazed or bumped on a daily basis and I won’t like it. I had to remove my belly button ring because my roommates dog bumped it with his nose every time I came through the door. The tables in the vet clinic I worked for were also just at that height to bump me every day.
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:33 pm

cougarjulesSC4 wrote:Your lesson is probably one of the biggest reasons I don’t get my nipples pierced as requested by so many. The moment I do I’ll probably discover how many times my nipples get grazed or bumped on a daily basis and I won’t like it. I had to remove my belly button ring because my roommates dog bumped it with his nose every time I came through the door. The tables in the vet clinic I worked for were also just at that height to bump me every day.

LOL Yes I am also scared to get my nips pierced for that same reason. I had my tongue pierced for 4 days.. took it out because I kept chomping it when I ate something. Horrible pain. I decided I liked eating more than having that.. LOL
I took my navel piercing out when I had small kids... too much bumping into the belly ring. Ouch.
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Postby AmberSC3 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:29 am

wendymeadowssc2 wrote:I realize today that I am still learning as I go. I am almost 40 and still learn new things.

Life Lessons by Wendy

Oh God!
I just winced, gasped, and covered my earlobes with my hands for you!
I don't know if it helped, but it was my gut instinct.
May most of your lessons involve less physical pain!
Hugs, Amber :YMHUG:
AmberSC3
Charm

Postby athenarisque » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:18 am

Another take on 'getting your ears boxed" ! Ouch! I hope they are better these days.....
:YMHUG:
Athena Risqué
[url][/url]http://www.southern-charms.com/athenarisque/main.htm
athenarisque
SC Fan

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)