time at Charm site

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

time at Charm site

Postby snowfan » Tue May 28, 2019 8:07 pm

I've been playing around with calculations for a work project and decided to mess around with some numbers from my time on SC. Missy on SC3 is my personal favorite so I ran some numbers. I sen this in an email to her but found it interesting enough to share with everyone.

I've been a fan from just about the beginning so I'm guessing I have probably cum to every photo set. Thats 10 years of stroking so lets see how that works out. On average I'll say it took me 15 minutes of stroking before cumming. Just an average but I suspect it was longer many times. I know I've cum to videos a good bit too but I';m not going to include those.

According to google the average cumshot is about a teaspoon. If I have cum to all of your photos sets just once, that will put me at 1.24 gallons of cum. For time, it works out to 9.78 days of jacking off. Thats no sleeping, just pure masturbation bliss.

Numbers seem really high but it has been 10 years. I found this interesting and hope you do as well.
snowfan
SC Fan

Re: time at Charm site

Postby Anna Moore » Thu May 30, 2019 12:37 am

Now this post absolutely made me smile. I used to be a math teacher and seeing you run the numbers per se absolutely made me smile.

I wonder how many minutes in a lifetime the average man masturbates for? The average woman?

Fun facts to think of! Hee hee

Warm Regards,
Anna Moore
TheAnnaMoore.com
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby snowfan » Thu May 30, 2019 6:47 am

Glad you enjoyed the work. It started out on a project to justify a high cost product that gives great benefits.

I've probably spent in excess of $1000 on Missy's site over the last decade. Thats a significant cost but whats the benefit received. Once I calculated that out, it was much more reasonable.

As far as how many minutes a man masturbates, I may not be the one to ask. I'm no doubt on the very high end of that.
snowfan
SC Fan

Postby sugarbabeSC3 » Thu May 30, 2019 4:03 pm

I say the more the better, and in a life time I wonder how much sperm the average man ejaculates.
sugarbabeSC3
Charm

Postby snowfan » Thu May 30, 2019 6:30 pm

What really took my cost up was videos. I love photos and without a doubt look at them more than videos but theres just something special about watching a woman move around, boobs swinging, hearing her talk,etc.

As far as how much a man cums, if I use the teaspoon size again, cumming 5 times a week will give you roughly 1/3 gallon each year. I've been at this 30+ years so I've done my share. Thanks to many of the ladies here too.
snowfan
SC Fan

Postby Redhotriannon » Fri May 31, 2019 7:48 am

Over a gallon of cum would be quite the sticky mess lol. good thing it wasn't all in one squirt.
http://www.southern-charms4.com/redhotriannon/main.htm
Twitter: RedHotRiannon
Email:Redhotriannon@yahoo.com
Redhotriannon
SC Fan

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:10 pm

Hopefully you ‘spend’ a few teaspoons of cum on my page as well.
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Postby KaliGold » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:38 am

Never too much jacking if your enjoying yourself. I say keep stroking.

Kali
KaliGold
SC Fan

Postby vanillacreamSC1 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:38 pm

OMG... I've heard that you can go blind like that ;)
vanillacreamSC1
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:05 pm

vanillacreamSC1 wrote:OMG... I've heard that you can go blind like that ;)

This site needs to use a bigger font. I have trouble reading it. And driving. And finding my way to the bathroom.
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby athenarisque » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:26 am

CrumblingPerv wrote:
vanillacreamSC1 wrote:OMG... I've heard that you can go blind like that ;)

This site needs to use a bigger font. I have trouble reading it. And driving. And finding my way to the bathroom.

Mmmmmmm....that's a scary thought! Maybe I need to stay off the road when you are driving? Was that you I ran into in the bathroom at the mall last week?
lol...all in fun, have a great weekend! PS..Making the font as large as possible
Athena Risqué
[url][/url]http://www.southern-charms.com/athenarisque/main.htm
athenarisque
SC Fan

Postby CrumblingPerv » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:58 pm

athenarisque wrote:
Mmmmmmm....that's a scary thought! Maybe I need to stay off the road when you are driving? Was that you I ran into in the bathroom at the mall last week?
lol...all in fun, have a great weekend! PS..Making the font as large as possible

Much obliged to you helping out like this. My eyes need all the help they can get. Hope you have a good weekend too!
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby branco » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:54 pm

Anna Moore wrote:Now this post absolutely made me smile. I used to be a math teacher and seeing you run the numbers per se absolutely made me smile.

I wonder how many minutes in a lifetime the average man masturbates for? The average woman?

Fun facts to think of! Hee hee

Warm Regards,
Anna Moore
TheAnnaMoore.com

If you were my math teacher I would fail on purpose. just to keep going to your class.
branco
SC Fan

Postby ticklememelli » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:53 pm

Thats an amazing amount of time and dedication~!
Hugz n Kisses
Melli
http://www.ticklememelli.com
ticklememelli@gmail.com
Tweet @ticklememellisc3
ticklememelli
SC Fan

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)