Words

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Words

Postby Randy Raz SC1 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:29 am

Hi All

How many of you do words/story to accompany each photo set ?

Stay Horny

Randy Raz SC1
Randy Raz SC1
Charm

Re: Words

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:31 am

Always. Keywords in text can help a user find the content he is looking for when he does a text search on the site.

I also always link to any guests I have in my shoot if they have a site.
★ 3150+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:23 am

I love it when a charm adds a bit of wording. It is like a personal touch. Can be about the outfit they are wearing, how it makes them feel wearing it. Can be how they were feeling during the shoot itself. Can be any general personal aside. I remember I think it was last year when Hurricane Irma was heading toward the coast, and Violetta was mentioning it during her postings. She explained how she might be late or miss an update or two. Something like that is wonder to the fans. I applaud the charms who do this and appreciate them.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:24 pm

I went through a period where I did not add text. I didn't think anyone cared. But recently I decided to add a little something. As simple as talking about the update, giving a little insight into what is going on in the photos and member's side. I did add text after a major set back with my husband's PTSD and TBI to let the member's know why I was gone for so long and that I was hoping to be back and that in the future I would be more transparent when things like that happened.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby heels1 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:30 pm

Text is awesome, Serena gets me hard just with what she writes before I even see her stunning updates, naughty milf xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
heels1
SC Fan

Postby Randy Raz SC1 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:07 am

Thanks for the input it is nice to know...I have always added text with every set and will continue to do so
XX
Randy Raz SC1
Charm

Postby 51thL0rd » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:21 am

I love a story to accompany pic sets. What the shoot was about, how it went, what mischief was had during and after.
51thL0rd
SC Fan

Postby Redhotriannon » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:49 am

I didn't when I started (first 300 sets) but i have found that I sell more since putting words on my sets. I think it gives guys a little insight to your personality. I don't write a tone usually 2-3 sentences. It certainly can not hurt.
http://www.southern-charms4.com/redhotriannon/main.htm
Twitter: RedHotRiannon
Email:Redhotriannon@yahoo.com
Redhotriannon
SC Fan

Postby karoSC1 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:28 pm

At the beginning I wrote a text for each update.
Now I make texts to updates, if I want to emphasize something.
Of course I find texts better for an update but I prefer writing nothing, as always the same
karoSC1
Charm

Postby Dear Em SC1 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:46 pm

I always post a backstory on my updates. Sometimes it is meant to set the mood, sometimes it might be about what I am wearing and sometimes there is a subtlety planted give away. Such fun to write!
Dear Em SC1
Charm

Postby naughtynevaehsc2 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:49 pm

I always try to write a little something! Good to know :-)
naughtynevaehsc2
Charm

Postby sugarbabeSC3 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:24 pm

I always add text updates, it seems to make it just a bit more personal.
sugarbabeSC3
Charm

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:43 pm

Always good to hear, I wasn’t too sure at first but I’m beginning to understand and get more into it!!
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Postby reinalary » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:18 am

I very rarely write words to my sets.
As a rule, I don’t know what to write: “I changed my clothes at home as a secretary and pose”? I think this is strange ...
I did not find information on whether the text helps in finding or promoting my set ...
reinalary
SC Fan

Postby CrumblingPerv » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:58 pm

DDDVIOAUS wrote:I love it when a charm adds a bit of wording. It is like a personal touch.

This captures my feelings too. The personal touch is one of the things that sets SC apart from other sites. Other sites either have nothing or some boilerplate crap written by somebody who clearly doesn't know the model personally.

Italian Lace SC4 wrote:Always. Keywords in text can help a user find the content he is looking for when he does a text search on the site.

Trust you to think of this aspect to it :d This methodically-minded pervert salutes you :-BD

reinalary wrote:I very rarely write words to my sets. As a rule, I don’t know what to write: “I changed my clothes at home as a secretary and pose”? I think this is strange ...

It is not as strange as you might think. Besides, strange can be fun too :d
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby Fluffy Bunny Gram » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:07 pm

I have to say, I found this post most helpful. I also try to include something in my sets, whether it is about the items I am wearing, or the music playing, or what I was laughing about in the set at the time, what I was thinking about.

Sometimes I am really tired and can't think of something cool to say. I sort of ramble on then. But, I try to include something for each update if possible.

Thanks for the many wonderful ideas. It gives me more to play around with. Great to have this forum for excellent tips!
Hugs all!
Brenda :YMHUG:
Peace and Love,
BBW Brenda Lee SC1
Fluffy Bunny Gram
SC Fan

Postby becky sue » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:56 pm

I found this post to be super helpful too. I am getting a lot of feedback that people like that information, and also the personalized pages. I'm new so am filling in over time. It's worth putting that information out there for Fans to know more.
becky sue
Charm

Postby sinfullysxyoneSC2 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:00 am

I do words with each set I upload. I think that by adding words it makes the she more unique and personal then just an update number

Sinfully Sxy One
sinfullysxyoneSC2
Charm

Postby athenarisque » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:12 pm

I've always done text with my updates. (of course, sometimes I forget! LOL) Not only because of keywords for search engines but also to note links of the Charms included in the set, thanks to a member or fan if they want a mention (always ask first, some DO NOT) and also other information such as video availability, etc. I also use a storyline if I have one and if it's a special request, as sometimes that encourages others to suggest an idea as well. And if I've worn a special gift in the set a mention to encourage others to purchase from the wishlist.

I think it's always a good thing to know what our fans/members like and dislike and I encourage them to email me if they like.
My two cents.....
Athena
Athena Risqué
[url][/url]http://www.southern-charms.com/athenarisque/main.htm
athenarisque
SC Fan

Postby Betty_BnV CHARM » Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:35 am

51thL0rd wrote:I love a story to accompany pic sets. What the shoot was about, how it went, what mischief was had during and after.

Without a story, it is all random photos! I find that I need a plot/theme to work around when I do a shoot.
    Betty BnV

https://www.southern-charms.com/bettybnv/photos.htm
    Betty_BnV CHARM
    Charm

Location: USA ~ Eastern Outer Appalachia between NC & Va, and sometimes OBX

Next

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)