Words

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Re: Words

Postby SandraSC2 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:33 pm

Not a story but definitely something sexy and witty that cums to mind as I am posting the set.
SandraSC2
Charm

Postby Betty_BnV CHARM » Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:15 am

Does anybody else play music while you are working the camera?
I find that picking out something that goes with the Update theme helps me focus!

For instance, a selection of old-time American burlesque music when I am doing a strip for the camera is very helpful!
    Betty BnV

https://www.southern-charms.com/bettybnv/photos.htm
    Betty_BnV CHARM
    Charm

Location: USA ~ Eastern Outer Appalachia between NC & Va, and sometimes OBX

Postby Banjo441 » Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:15 pm

athenarisque wrote:I've always done text with my updates. (of course, sometimes I forget! LOL) Not only because of keywords for search engines but also to note links of the Charms included in the set, thanks to a member or fan if they want a mention (always ask first, some DO NOT) and also other information such as video availability, etc. I also use a storyline if I have one and if it's a special request, as sometimes that encourages others to suggest an idea as well. And if I've worn a special gift in the set a mention to encourage others to purchase from the wishlist.

I think it's always a good thing to know what our fans/members like and dislike and I encourage them to email me if they like.
    My two cents.....
    Athena

wow, this woman looks gorgeous, wish I could see more of her
    Banjo441
    SC Fan

Postby sinfullysxyoneSC2 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:49 am

I used to always do wording with my sets, but I just haven't had time in the last couple of years, so now I only do wording on my vids. i still think wording helps sell more, but sometimes it just doesn't work out.

Sinfully Sxy One
    sinfullysxyoneSC2
    Charm

Previous

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)