Seeking Emcee content?

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Seeking Emcee content?

Postby Hightop » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:07 am

Hey guys, new around here so please let me know if I'm in the wrong place!

Huge old school fan of the gorgeous redhead Emcee from around 5 years ago. I know she had a huge fanbase on Yahoo (Emma Darling) and her website. But after she disappeared I'm desperate to see her sexy eyes again!

Does anyone know where I can find some of her old (or new!) content or have any old images lurking around? I honestly cannot find her anywhere!

DM me please!
Hightop

Re: Seeking Emcee content?

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:38 pm

Sorry Hightop, trading content is not allowed on this forum. Linking to outside sites is also not allowed. Once a Charm has left SC, whatever her reasons may be, SC does not keep her content around or want to provide a place to facilitate the trading of that content that has been removed. Please only use our forum to discuss current charms and SC content.
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby Hightop » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:59 pm

Tha
Italian Lace SC4 wrote:Sorry Hightop, trading content is not allowed on this forum. Linking to outside sites is also not allowed. Once a Charm has left SC, whatever her reasons may be, SC does not keep her content around or want to provide a place to facilitate the trading of that content that has been removed. Please only use our forum to discuss current charms and SC content.

Thanks and sorry! Didnt know thats how it worked!
Hightop

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:42 pm

No problem, babe ;) Emcee was a hottie. I remember her well. Are there any current Charms you are digging?

XOXO,
Lace
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)