How Many Preview Pictures Entice You Usually?

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

How Many Preview Pictures Entice You Usually?

Postby SandraSC2 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:01 pm

Is it a certain number of images in the preview section or is it more about the quality of the preview images that entice you to see what the full update must be like?
SandraSC2
Charm

Re: How Many Preview Pictures Entice You Usually?

Postby CrumblingPerv » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:31 am

I think 5-7 preview pics is the sweet spot for me.
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby FoxyRose » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:41 am

Great question. I was wondering this myself. As a photographer I know that it only takes few to impress.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby Redhotriannon » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:52 pm

I usually post 5-7. I have tried more but dont really see any increased traffic from 10-12.
http://www.southern-charms4.com/redhotriannon/main.htm
Twitter: RedHotRiannon
Email:Redhotriannon@yahoo.com
Redhotriannon
SC Fan

Postby Redhotriannon » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:55 pm

I usually post 5-7. I have tried more but dont really see any increased traffic from 10-12.
http://www.southern-charms4.com/redhotriannon/main.htm
Twitter: RedHotRiannon
Email:Redhotriannon@yahoo.com
Redhotriannon
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:13 pm

I usually do around 5 - 10 ... Here is my biggest thing is that we can only have 5 across.... so you do 6 it looks weird, so 7 is the next sweet spot .... then 9 looks a little odd because there is a blank spot so then 10 is the next sweet spot. 5, 7 and 8 are my favorite way to stack them on the site based on the how they put our photos on the 2nd line.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby sugarbabeSC3 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:10 pm

I used to post 50 free but over the past 12 months I have cut it down to around 6-8.
sugarbabeSC3
Charm

Postby Miss Treat SC1 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:55 pm

wendymeadowssc2 wrote:I usually do around 5 - 10 ... Here is my biggest thing is that we can only have 5 across.... so you do 6 it looks weird, so 7 is the next sweet spot .... then 9 looks a little odd because there is a blank spot so then 10 is the next sweet spot. 5, 7 and 8 are my favorite way to stack them on the site based on the how they put our photos on the 2nd line.

I'm exactly the same, it has to look good laid out on the page.

Years ago I did post up to the max of 50 free and 150 pay but I don't think it did anything to increase sales.
I still don't give too much away in my free section pics, maybe a little flash of lip now and again... just enough to entice a new Member into joining.

Have the rules changed recently because I have seen as few as 3 pics in the free area??

Licks n kicks
Miss Treat xXx
ImageAdult Image Hosting

Anything you CAN do OR DREAM you can, Begin it, Boldness has Genius, Power & Magic in it! 'Goethe'
Miss Treat SC1
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:04 pm

Miss Treat SC1 wrote:Have the rules changed recently because I have seen as few as 3 pics in the free area??

Licks n kicks
Miss Treat xXx

It has been for a long time the minimum in free is 3 photos. I just don't think 3 does justice myself. Plus the three looks so lonely across the page.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby athenarisque » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:44 am

wendymeadowssc2 wrote:
Miss Treat SC1 wrote:Have the rules changed recently because I have seen as few as 3 pics in the free area??

Licks n kicks
Miss Treat xXx

It has been for a long time the minimum in free is 3 photos. I just don't think 3 does justice myself. Plus the three looks so lonely across the page.

I only do 3 if I don't have a lot of 'free' photos to work with. My update with Amber tomorrow is an example of that. We had very little on, and so it got steamy very quickly.....hopefully that will show forth in the photos and bring folks into the members area for more.
Athena Risqué
[url][/url]http://www.southern-charms.com/athenarisque/main.htm
athenarisque
SC Fan

Postby vanillacreamSC1 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:18 pm

Great question! I usually do 5 pics on the free side of things and 80-ish on the paid. Not sure if adding more or less will help but has anyone tried with any success?
vanillacreamSC1
Charm

Postby FoxyRose » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:03 pm

I put 5-10 mostly ten but there are times I just can't depending on the set.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby ticklememelli » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:45 pm

I try to do 5-7. Never less than 5. :d
Hugz n Kisses
Melli
http://www.ticklememelli.com
ticklememelli@gmail.com
Tweet @ticklememellisc3
ticklememelli
SC Fan

Postby KaliGold » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:36 pm

I do 5 to 10 pics, unless I have a smaller set then only do 3.
KaliGold
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:43 am

Guest wrote:I always post at least 5. After that it really depends on the size of the set. Usually a bigger set of pictures means a bigger selection for the free side in my mind. My max is 10 free because sometimes I just can't decide but they aren't quite as bare as a member would expect to pay and I save my juicier pics for the members.

Hey hon, you need to log in to the board before posting. When you don't your posts show as "Guest" and no one knows who you are. If you don't already have a registered "Charm" account, post here: viewforum.php?f=53 and Sultry Serena will help you get set up. :)
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:13 am

Guest wrote:I always post at least 5. After that it really depends on the size of the set. Usually a bigger set of pictures means a bigger selection for the free side in my mind. My max is 10 free because sometimes I just can't decide but they aren't quite as bare as a member would expect to pay and I save my juicier pics for the members.

LubaLove? If this is you, I gave your charm ID charm status :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby dogslife4me2003 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:40 pm

Three pictures is not enough to get an idea of where the photo shoot is headed, unless there is more than one person in it. If it's a dude, I am thinking vaginal penetration. If another woman, it seems to be more the wild card because I have seen sexy but benign post, and I have seen some full on face-squashing and other surprises.

As a fan, I like more than five because it generally paints the mood and environment better. I also know that people are harvesting your pictures, so you don't want to put out more than you feel like giving out for free, so I get the question of balance of interest vs. why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free. Outdoor shots I usually expect to stay out doors. Swimming pool shots, indoor shots, bedroom shots, bathroom shots, etc., I generally think they follow suite. If I see a bunch of different settings and environment, I think they are doing a round-up montage, and for me that is of no added value and those are the ones I don't click on nor make me want to subscribe, especially if I see a bunch of them as I go through your previous post. That has unfortunately been a good indicator of how often you update, and how much you recycle in the past (I get it, it takes time and coordination to make new post, I'm not being just a critic, but trying to give feedback). There is a charm who has not been posting for a while that all she did was staircase photos for almost a year. As much as I enjoyed her post, It got old and i had a feeling the end was in sight and it didn't seem fun for her in the photos. Not that I don't appreciate that it was probably the only time she had to crank out a shoot, but if you notice that you are in an...shall we say, unconventional location and not a place where sex occurs for most people, it's not really interesting some of your fans. Bedroom shots are always safe. Bathroom shots too. Outdoors, in pools, in Meadows (no pun intended Wendy!), etc., are great every now and again. Parked cars are fun, all that stuff. This is of course just my $0.02.
When people have under 20 post and they are new, I won't subscribe either, I want to see that they are not going to stop posting and I'll have wasted my money. That has happened more than once.

I have been some of you lovely ladies dedicated fans at one time. I am in the military, so normally on deployment I subscribe longer, depending on internet access and connectivity.
dogslife4me2003
SC Fan

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:00 am

That’s great information and insight to have, thank you!
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Postby SandraSC2 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:56 pm

Thank you all for the feedback it seems the majority of us are on the same page.lol As of lately, I do no less than 8 and probably a maximum of 12.
SandraSC2
Charm

Postby Ashlyn Murphy » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:17 pm

Great question and feedback! I have this OCDish thing with my updates and sometimes it drives me crazy. I need either my free area or pay area to have a number of pics that ends in 0 or 5. For instance, if I have a set with 84 pics, I try to break it down to either 9 or 10 in the free area. A set with 52 pics, 7 or 10 in the free area. It is so annoying that I have this obsession! :P

It very much depends on the total number of pictures for me. If I have an update with over 100 pics, I feel a little freer to share more; say maybe 20 in the free area. I don't ever want my members to feel like I don't appreciate them. I want them to know that they are getting access to what most people don't. If I have a small set of maybe 40 pics, 20 is way too much to give away. And now I feel I have over explained myself. ;) But thank you again for the feedback!
Ashlyn Murphy
Charm

Next

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)