What happens to old Charmers

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

What happens to old Charmers

Postby Gata1970 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:47 pm

There are older Charmers that are not in the listings. How to find those Models?
Gata1970

Re: What happens to old Charmers

Postby KimberSC3 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:10 pm

Gata1970 wrote:There are older Charmers that are not in the listings. How to find those Models?

Hi sweetie,

You can got to the main page click on "More" on the drop box, locate RETIRED CHARMS! **See below**
Good Luck hope you find what your looking for :d

Kimber
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KimberSC3
SC Fan

Postby Justmedee69 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:24 am

Compared to how many former Charms there are, the list on that page is microscopic. I'm wondering why the owners don't offer a monthly subscription for ALL retired and former Charms. In the model release it says that Southern Charms becomes the owner of all material submitted. I've been a fan since 99 and I know several ladies I would pay to revisit.
Justmedee69

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:58 am

Justmedee69 wrote:Compared to how many former Charms there are, the list on that page is microscopic. I'm wondering why the owners don't offer a monthly subscription for ALL retired and former Charms. In the model release it says that Southern Charms becomes the owner of all material submitted. I've been a fan since 99 and I know several ladies I would pay to revisit.

While this seems like an excellent deal for the customer, as an active model I would strongly oppose this. The amount of content this would offer the customer would vastly exceed what any other hard working Charm could offer, even with a gallery as large as my own, which would make it very difficult to compete and sell memberships to active Charms' sites. When Charms stop getting sales, they stop updating, and thus the site would dry up completely. There are hundreds of Charms who are working hard to make new content and keep their pages active. Why not spend your money there instead?
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:17 pm

Italian Lace SC4 wrote:
Justmedee69 wrote:Compared to how many former Charms there are, the list on that page is microscopic. I'm wondering why the owners don't offer a monthly subscription for ALL retired and former Charms. In the model release it says that Southern Charms becomes the owner of all material submitted. I've been a fan since 99 and I know several ladies I would pay to revisit.

While this seems like an excellent deal for the customer, as an active model I would strongly oppose this. The amount of content this would offer the customer would vastly exceed what any other hard working Charm could offer, even with a gallery as large as my own, which would make it very difficult to compete and sell memberships to active Charms' sites. When Charms stop getting sales, they stop updating, and thus the site would dry up completely. There are hundreds of Charms who are working hard to make new content and keep their pages active. Why not spend your money there instead?

I agree with Ms. Lace on this one. One can purchase a monthly subscription for retired charms for $7.95 a month and I think that is a fantastic price and a fair deal. There are over 300 retired models. If SC charged $100.00 for a month...it would give less than 33 cents to each charm. That is hardly fair.

I do think offering new charms at a discount for the first 25-50 updates would create more interest among fans. I have been on and off the site since 1999. I have purchased my fair share of subscriptions to charms and newbies who never update more than a handful of times. There are 110 charms who have updated 10 or less times. 118 who have updated 10-20 times.

Two things I would like to see. New charms start at a reduced subscription rate. Maybe $9.95 for the first 25 updates and then the full fee after that. Also something where you could pick any 5 charms with updates less than 50 for a fee of 14.95. Maybe even pick 3 with updates between 50-99 for the same price. Maybe just offer this once or twice a year.... as some sort of special....
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:20 pm

Gata1970 wrote:There are older Charmers that are not in the listings. How to find those Models?

If the charms don't appear in the lists, then they are no longer charms.
They've retired or moved elsewhere.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:23 pm

The models give EXCLUSIVE license permission to Southern Charms. When the charm retires and advises SC that she no longer wishes to have a page on the site, SC no longer posts her content.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby martastyle » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:11 am

Couldn't you study some way to get the Gents back to SC?
There are many men interested in participating (including my husband) and there are many women who like to see and admire them.
Study it please.
martastyle
Charm

Postby snowfan » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:09 pm

There are a few retired Charms that I would gladly pay $30 or more to be able to revisit and grab a few extra pics that I never got before they left. Some favorites like Blue Jade, Playful Pj & Tristan come to mind.
snowfan
SC Fan

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)