have you ever

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

have you ever asked your gf to become a charm

Poll ended at Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:22 pm

never, would she would freak
100%
yes and she is one
No votes
no i dont want to mix my private life with her
No votes
yes she wasnt into it for her reasons
No votes
yes yrs ago and then she stopped
No votes

Total votes : 1

have you ever

Postby PetraDaniels » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:22 pm

be a charm?
PetraDaniels
Charm

Re: have you ever

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:47 pm

I am amazed that I am the only one that voted in this poll. For the last couple years, I have been a friend with benefits to a most awesome lady, who requires discretion. she would indeed freak out if I even broached the subject casually with her. We have looked at the site together, and she enjoys the more artful photos. I look back at my relationships, and I know my late wife Mair might have enjoyed the chance to express herself in such a way. A Black Irish lass with hair the color of a young raven's wing.... creamy mocha colored eyes, and olive color skin with a dancer's body. A bit of a scamp she might have done the three sets...and never done more....just to say she did....
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby martinae » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:46 am

Ok, I have to admit I completely missed this poll... for me I haven't but it would have to depend on the situation and the woman... I mean it's a big thing to be open enough to be on line.. and I don't know how many people would react to that... it would definitely be fun though. I've always wanted to take photos of a woman.. just never had the opportunity. I've also talked to photographers, and the one issue would be shooting some one your intimately involved with, only taking pics that you like, not what is best for her, or her fans...

just something to think about!
martinae
SC Fan

Postby PetraDaniels » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:14 pm

thank you for your input on this
poll i did, was good to hear your views :YMHUG:
PetraDaniels
Charm

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)