The Forum

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

The Forum

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:10 pm

Happened to be looking around the forum the other day and found something interesting. Near the top right is a row with FAQ, Mini-Chat, Members and Logout buttons. The members button is fascinating. If you click on it , it opens up a list of all the members who have signed up for forum membership. There are headers you can click on, Username, Rank, Posts, Website/Location, and Joined. Above that is a search panel with each letter of the Alphabet. I find all this utterly fascinating.

As of today there are 4676 members of the Forum. Oddly enough 3398 members have never posted a message or posting in the Forum. That is 72.7% of the members. There have been 134,769 posts to the Forum as of today. OH ALEX has posted more than any other charm 32,719 posts. Or roughly 24.2% of all the posts since opening in December 2011. WILLIAM and DICK two site administrators were the first members. CARAMELLA RAINES SC1 and JORGA SC3 were the first Charms to sign up. Both on Jan. 3rd 2012. Ms Raines signed up at 10:07 PM and Ms. Jorga just 4 minutes later. By 11:25 PM Charms IZZYCHARM, INNES SC1, SULTRY SERENA SC2, and PAIGE ALLYSON SC3 had also signed up.

Something really interesting, is from the headers you can click and the info can be listed by username, or by number pf posts as well. If you click on the posts for any given Charm many of their posts will be there and you can read them. Sadly there is no context to really understand often what they are talking about. Still if you are new to the FORUM or a regular, you can read up on your favorite charms.

The Top Five Charms in order of most posts are OH ALEX 32,719; SULTRY SERENA 9235; ITALIAN LACE 4227; ALEXUS LIN 3381; PETRA DANIELS 2251.

The Top Fans in order of most posts are GMAN36 3360; HOOK 3081; LOKE693 2172; BARJ39 1519; HEELS 848.

Some Charms never asked for or received Charm Status, so are listed as Fans. ROSIEPIECHARM and INNES are two of them. ROSIE had 1903 posts and INNES 1297 while they were active Charms. BEAU JINGLES of the GENT Charms posted 1295 times and DRAGONKNIGHT 545.

Thank you to all the CHARMS and FANS who post on the FORUM and bring an added dimension to the site. Always enjoy reading what others are posting.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Re: The Forum

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:29 pm

Some Charms never asked for or received Charm Status, so are listed as Fans.

Hey Sweetie, This is not exactly correct. Once charms retire, I remove their "charm" status and they are then listed as fans. When a charm has "charm status" she has special privileges on here and on the admin board. I update the "charm" list yearly as it is time consuming.

Something really interesting, is from the headers you can click and the info can be listed by username, or by number pf posts as well. If you click on the posts for any given Charm many of their posts will be there and you can read them. Sadly there is no context to really understand often what they are talking about.

I think fans can only see posts charms make on the fanbox, not the admin board. For the context: you should be able to click and it take you to the thread the posts were made in here on the fan box.

But I agree, those are definitly interesting stats :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)