A Thank You

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

A Thank You

Postby tokenone » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:56 pm

This pandemic was rough (still is), but you all made it better. A lot of you were probably affected, just as the rest of us. Thank you to those who were still able to showcase their beauty during this time. To those who could not, come back when you can! - The Fans
tokenone
SC Fan

Re: A Thank You

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:13 pm

Thank you to all the fans who supported us. This pandemic has been hard on everyone, but you guys keep things real, normal, enjoyable :YMHUG:
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Daphne » Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:31 pm

Wow!! How nice to see this message. It definitely had it challenges. I had it last summer June 2020 and very lucky it wasn't bad compared to others that I know. I received some nice emails from fans during the last year that helped me. XoXo, Daphne

tokenone wrote:This pandemic was rough (still is), but you all made it better. A lot of you were probably affected, just as the rest of us. Thank you to those who were still able to showcase their beauty during this time. To those who could not, come back when you can! - The Fans
Daphne
Charm

Postby naughtykittySC1 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:18 pm

tokenone wrote:This pandemic was rough (still is), but you all made it better. A lot of you were probably affected, just as the rest of us. Thank you to those who were still able to showcase their beauty during this time. To those who could not, come back when you can! - The Fans

It's great messages like this! But in my case I have to give thanks to you, to all of you who have made it possible for me to start in this world and enjoy it more and more!
You are awesome
:YMHUG: :YMHUG: :YMHUG:
Coffee, books, photography, films, sex, wine, craft beers, YES! That`s me!
naughtykittySC1
Charm

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)