Cougar Jules reduced activity

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Cougar Jules reduced activity

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:55 pm

Hello my fans and sweet Charms! If you have been wondering about my reduced activity it is because life seems to be taking it's opportunity to kick my ass right now. A couple of weeks ago I had to quit my full time job due to some major differences between me and my boss. Then I got a new job at a dog rescue/kennel/boarding facility where I was bitten on the face, right breast and both hands on the first day. I am not new to dogs or even aggressive ones but this one never gave any indication. Things could have been so much worse and I am happy they weren't but I still had to have some surgery done and it may be a bit before ou see most of my face in any updates or videos but I can't be kept down. I am going to do my best to tease and taunt until I can give you all of me. I just thought I would give you a heads up and say thank you ahead of time for your patience and understanding.
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Re: Cougar Jules reduced activity

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:54 pm

cougarjulesSC4 wrote:Hello my fans and sweet Charms! If you have been wondering about my reduced activity it is because life seems to be taking it's opportunity to kick my ass right now. A couple of weeks ago I had to quit my full time job due to some major differences between me and my boss. Then I got a new job at a dog rescue/kennel/boarding facility where I was bitten on the face, right breast and both hands on the first day. I am not new to dogs or even aggressive ones but this one never gave any indication. Things could have been so much worse and I am happy they weren't but I still had to have some surgery done and it may be a bit before ou see most of my face in any updates or videos but I can't be kept down. I am going to do my best to tease and taunt until I can give you all of me. I just thought I would give you a heads up and say thank you ahead of time for your patience and understanding.

How awful!
Hope you heal up soon :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby FoxyRose » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:05 pm

Life seems to happen to all of us at some point. This is very awful. Hopefully you will heal fast and get back to being naughty.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:09 pm

Thank you SultrySerenaSC2 and FoxyRose, I deeply appreciate you good wishes and will be back to being naughty ASAP!
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Postby loke693 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:09 am

Babe,

Your health and safety is top priority!!! We need you to be happy and satisfied so take whatever time you need. About the bite marks and taking pics, you are going to be beautiful no matter what. The best beauty starts within and radiates out, which is the beauty that you have. Inner beauty outshines external beauty and flaws and blemishes every time and your inner beauty can’t be contained!!! Looking forward to seeing you when you return. Keep smiling and you will continue to tease and please us, your fans!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:05 pm

Loke,
Thank you so much for that! It's something I have always believed in myself. I'm hopefully getting the stitches out today and will start revealing what's been hidden. It's been a bit difficult to try and hide the affected areas but hopefully everyone approves of the updates coming out of it. Following me all this time I'm sure you understand that I don't really hide very much of my true self and once the stitches are out I will definitely go back to doing just that. You just can't keep this cougar down!
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:45 am

Just a short update, I’m healing well physically but since I work two days a week in the same area as the dog who attacked me I am having some difficulties. I’m mentally drained when I get home o. Most days and it’s affecting my motivation and creativity. Anything I do get done is a hard fought process but I know I am strong and will get through this eventually. Even trying to smile makes me feel like I’m just a female version of the Joker.
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Postby Playful Cougar SC4 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:32 pm

I understand as well about life happening, my activity has been reduced for awhile now due to multiple things going on, the most recent is that we are in the middle of moving again. I do wish you a full and speedy recovery, it sounds like you have a good mindset in regards to everything and that will definitely help you get there faster. I will be keeping you in my thoughts.
Playful Cougar SC4
Charm

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:20 am

Thank you so much for that, I appreciate you very much!
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Postby Daphne » Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:29 pm

That is a lot. I was attacked by a dog a couple years ago and it scared the crap out of me. I didn't have an experience nearly close to what you described. I am glad you are on the mend.
Hugs,
Daphne
Daphne
Charm

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:31 pm

To update on my situation - I finally quit the rescue because I just couldn’t manage my fear and anxiety anymore. I am getting counseling weekly and next week I go see a psychiatrist to be put on anti-depressants ( one I have used before after my second husband’s suicide and that I know works). The week of Christmas I spent with family was just one trigger after another of everything that’s brought me anxiety. I know I’m strong and can get through this but right now I’ve never get more vulnerable. I’m also looking for work outside of the animal field for a bit as I just can’t handle it right now, something which is nearly breaking me as it’s all I’ve ever done.
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Postby genipherbleu » Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:36 pm

CougarJules,

First and foremost I am sorry to hear of your traumatic experiences. Losing your job is bad enough without the added stress of what happened.

Typically one would use that as an opening to see what the universe has to offer them. For you, you chose, hopefully a passion, to work with dogs in hopes of rescuing them. Dogs can sense stress, fear and anxiety. It is possible the dog felt or smelled your anxiety of having lost your job and the stress was with you. As you mentioned, you had no indication the dog was going to be aggressive, since it was not in their nature to be aggressive.

I believe your determination will aide in your healing. Continuing your shoots in any capacity will help in the healing process.

Positive thoughts
Gen
Hugs and Smiles,
Gen

/Users/user/Desktop/IMG_0301.JPG
genipherbleu
Charm

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:15 pm

Thank you so much Gen, that really makes me feel better and I am open to anything the universe might suggest at this time.
Jules
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:03 pm

Thankfully the universe has finally opened up a pathway!
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)