Down for the Count

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Down for the Count

Postby FoxyRose » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:23 pm

Ok Not really. But it sure did feel like it.

My husband was exposed to Covid on Oct13th. He ended up sick the 14ths. He stayed home on Friday because he was having a hard time breathing. By weekend he was doing much better. But I end up with Covid on the 17th of October. It is no joke especially if you get a severe case of it. I just got worse every day. I couldn't breath. It was bad. I end up in the emergency room on Oct 26th. I was tested again for Covid (yep I still had it) and I had pneumonia. My oxygen level was down to 73%

They did EKG, X-ray (which burnt my boob), and 2 1 hour long breathing treatments. I was released with steriods, breathing treatment, and 3 liters of oxygen 24/7. It was hard to shower. Just getting up to go bathroom was a task. I was like man. This is bad. I feel for those kids that get it. I also understand not everyone gets it so bad. I have seen my doctor since then. I am able to wing myself off the oxygen.

Update: I am down to l1 liter of oxygen just at night while I sleep. I am going to try and sleep without it this week. I am feeling much better. I just get tired very easy. But I do have another appointment next monday.

So with that please bare with me my fans and followers. I may not be able to upload this month. But I will be back to uploading in December. It will take me time to do the photo sets. I won't be able to do as many in a day that I am used to doing. Since I get tired so easily.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Re: Down for the Count

Postby longjohn » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:26 pm

That sounds awful, but good to hear that you are slowly on the mend. Keep taking it easy!
longjohn
SC Fan

Re: Down for the Count

Postby loke693 » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:28 pm

Glad to hear that your re getting better. Covid isn’t a joke, its real and can set people back if not death. You take your time getting back. Don’t rush, those that are fans will be here when you get back. Those that don’t care about you as a person, they will comeback, whenever you come back. They don’t want to miss out on you!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)