Photo Camera? Phone?

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Photo Camera? Phone?

Postby AdaSC2 » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:24 pm

Hello everyone :)
Just random questions - if you want to answer of course :) I'm just curious :)

Ladies - questions for you: what are you using for your photos? Profesional photo camera? Phone? What type?
Do you use self-timer on the camera? Selfie-stick? Or maybe you prefer to do mirrorselfies? Or have a someone whos taking your photos?

Guys - questions for you: what kind of photos do you like most? Selfies? Mirrorselfies? What is important for you on the photos? Is it okay if it is visible that model is taking photos by herself?

I'm just curious - thats all :)

Kisses :) Ada :)
AdaSC2
Charm

Re: Photo Camera? Phone?

Postby CrumblingPerv » Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:37 pm

AdaSC2 wrote:Guys - questions for you: what kind of photos do you like most? Selfies? Mirrorselfies? What is important for you on the photos? Is it okay if it is visible that model is taking photos by herself?

Hmm. This is a very interesting question. To answer the last one first - yeah, I'm cool with the model taking her photos solo. Selfies are appealing because of the logistics make them up close and intimate (unless the girl has Inspector Gadget arms of course). Whereas mirror selfies remedy that somewhat by allowing longer distance shots. They can be great for teasing shots too where the camera is strategically covering up the delicious lady goodies :YMDEVIL: Mirror selfies taken in clothing store changing rooms are not to be underestimated either ;) They have a nice element of spontaneity to them.
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby FoxyRose » Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:28 pm

I use a professional camera I have a trigger I use. I have it on delay so I have time to hide it in my hands. None of my fans seem to mind. I know several models that shoot themselves this way. I also have a GoPro set up to my phone. When I do use my phone which isn’t very often I have a trigger. You can get them off of Amazon.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby martastyle » Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:45 am

I think a set of everything. It is important for a good photographer to obtain good plans. The selfie theme is also very important. As some have already commented, it gives a feeling of closeness.
About photo camera or phone? There are phones that take magnificent photos, although a good professional camera will always give you more solutions.
The important thing is that you get the most out of the camera or the phone.
martastyle
Charm

Postby kinkykaySC2 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:24 pm

I'm lucky enough to have a bf to be my photographer! He uses his Iphone12 to take photos, and usually while we are doing a shoot; we video doing the shoot with a nice Kodak digital camera for video. I do a few shoots by myself/ selfie style, but I know the quality is not nearly as good as having someone else taking the pics! But it does give a different look that I'm sure some guys probably appreciate!
kinkykaySC2
Charm

Postby karoSC1 » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:24 pm

I think that the quality of today's phones can compete very well with expensive cameras.
My husband makes the pictures with his Handy, at 48 megapixels.
I also have a Bluetooth remote shutter release, quite small, so handy.
karoSC1
Charm

Postby PetraDaniels » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:18 pm

i was going to do this post too
so great minds think alike
i got the new pro 13 iphone
its ok but i found it grainy for pics
so i use my canon much more often
and i use my newest imac for videos
PetraDaniels
Charm

Postby SandraSC2 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:37 pm

Definitely use a professional-ish camera..a Nikon, Canon or Sony but do not use your phone unless it is the absolute newest iPhone or a new Android.
SandraSC2
Charm

Postby AdaSC2 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:54 pm

I got my newest Sony while ago.. and quality of the photos is just amazin :)
But its much more easy to use phone :)
I have been using Canon before, but somehow I don't like Canon so much anymore.
AdaSC2
Charm

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:54 pm

I use my iphone for pics and either the cub takes the pics, i use the timer on the phone or use a Bluetooth shutter button and my ring light as a tripod. For videos we use a small one I bought off of Amazon and it works well, I think. I do need to remember to take selfies in changing rooms, although I'm rarely in there and should think about the Bluetooth button and phone on tripod to get some couple shots. I have gotten a few local photographers to come and do some, the cub is finally relaxed enough that they come out well.
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Postby Daphne » Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:23 pm

I use a professional camera for pictures that has a remote option so on days when my husband isn't available to be my camera man then I can handle it with a remote. ( I specifically bought this camera for this purpose a couple years ago because we seemed to have opposite schedules for awhile.) I haven't received any complaints when I have taken my own pictures versus when my husband has taken them for me.

Daphne
Daphne
Charm

Postby BabyahSC4 » Sun May 15, 2022 12:06 pm

I use my phone for video and a camera for pictures. That works better for me!
BabyahSC4
Charm

Postby Lianne Raines SC3 » Wed May 18, 2022 1:39 pm

We use a professional camera with nice lenses for most my photography work. We have a video recorder for most my videos. With that said, the video quality from my new Samsung S22Ultra is pretty amazing and has excellent low light performance. I just shot my last video using my phone and I found it easier to manipulate the file to the computer to render/title. The camera (with my photographer) is definitely easier and faster than using a phone camera.
Lianne Raines SC3
Charm

Postby Missy » Wed May 18, 2022 3:52 pm

I'm really loving my Gopro 9 for video's
Missy
Charm

Postby martastyle » Sun May 29, 2022 9:05 am

We have two good cameras. The videos are currently made with a mobile phone.
We are thinking of buying a video camera that records in high definition.
martastyle
Charm

Postby AdaSC2 » Tue May 31, 2022 6:16 pm

I got some nice profesional cameras, but its still easier and funnier to use phone for me.
I'm on SC for over a 10 years now and I'm so thankfull that phones got so good build-in cameras :)
AdaSC2
Charm

Postby RavenCharm » Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:16 am

I think you can definitely tell if it is an iPhone or a Pro camera. We will be sticking with a Pro Camera
RavenCharm
Charm

Postby SandraSC2 » Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:14 pm

Yeah definitely use a pro camera you can get a good open box Nikon on Amazon for a halfway decent price nowadays.
SandraSC2
Charm

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)