Shout out to my hubby

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Shout out to my hubby

Postby sinfullysxyoneSC2 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:10 pm

I have to give a huge shout out to my hubby. Since our move to Texas, he has been a trooper, keeping my site current and running. Dealing with the VA and his disability claim. Now he has gotten Bell's Palsy. But through it all his first priority is me.

He lifts me up when I'm down. Keeps me grounded with my work. And keeps the photo shoots flowing

He's my Rock

Love my Mr. Sinfully Sxy

Love
Sinfully Sxy One
sinfullysxyoneSC2
Charm

Re: Shout out to my hubby

Postby CharmFan2 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:09 pm

I am so sorry to hear that, sinfullysxyone. This must be very difficult for the both of you, with the move to Texas, I hope he isn't to isolated from your support network of friends and family. I know the move was very stressful, I am sure you will that you will take care of one another. hopefully us fans supporting you through your site, helps.

All the best Charmfan2
CharmFan2
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:25 pm

sinfullysxyoneSC2 wrote:I have to give a huge shout out to my hubby. Since our move to Texas, he has been a trooper, keeping my site current and running. Dealing with the VA and his disability claim. Now he has gotten Bell's Palsy. But through it all his first priority is me.

He lifts me up when I'm down. Keeps me grounded with my work. And keeps the photo shoots flowing

He's my Rock

Love my Mr. Sinfully Sxy

Love
Sinfully Sxy One

Sounds like a good man who knows he has a good thing. There is that saying that if momma ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy so he is trying to do his part to keep you happy.

We (I) appreciate him doing what he is doing for your site. Him keeping your site up and running is keeping us up, LOL and cumming, LOL! Thank you to sinfullysxyonesc2’s hubby for doing what he does. We (I) appreciate it!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby sweetsexymama » Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:01 pm

Such a great guy. Keep up great job. Sorry to hear about belles palsy
sweetsexymama
Charm

Postby martastyle » Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:06 am

Reading how you talk about him and knowing what he does for you and the family despite his health problems, there is no doubt: "he is a great man."
I'm happy for you and also for him. All these attitudes give life to the couple.
martastyle
Charm

Postby Gilf Catalina » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:51 am

Im so sorry to hear about your hubby. My hubby has been fighting with the fucking VA for sometime, Wish they would get their shit together and treat our vets right. Kisses to you,
Gilf Catalina
Charm

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)