What makes a set perfect for you?

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

What makes a set perfect for you?

Postby gman36 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:20 pm

Having read through a few topics on the Fan Box tonight, I thought I'd throw this question out to the fans. It's a good place to share your fantasies, and it could also be useful in that the Charms could pick up on your idea to give you your perfect photo set.

So, what would be your ideal picture set or video? What could the Charm do that would make this absolutely perfect in your eyes?
gman36
SC Fan

Re: What makes a set perfect for you?

Postby gman36 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:30 pm

I'll answer my own question first.

As everyone on SC knows, I love jeans. They are the perfect clothing in my eyes, and they can make even the most mundane set extraordinary for me.

However, far too often, the jeans are the first item of clothing to be removed. Which, if you're not a jeans-loving pervert, is all fine and dandy.

But if you are, like me, a jeans-loving pervert, you want those jeans to stay on the Charm's legs for as long as possible. Long after the top half is removed, and those boobs have been freed from their bra-shaped prison, I pray that those jeans are still intact for at least another 10-15 photos, or at least another few minutes if it's a video.

Not bothered about the scenery or background, the location could be anywhere, just keep the jeans on until after the jugs are out. Oh, and solo if possible. That, to me, is the perfect set/video.
gman36
SC Fan

Re: What makes a set perfect for you?

Postby loke693 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:57 pm

I have to say, what makes it perfect for me is when it is evident that the Charm is enjoying what they are doing. It shows in the pics when it’s work and not something fun. I love to see the Charms having fun taking the pics and teasing the cum out of their fans. I don’t like it when the Charms seem like they are doing it to get it done to collect some money. I understand it’s a business, but if you don’t enjoy doing it, don’t do it. Lots of times, it shows and I have to say, it turns me off. Just my $0.0002 (yes, less than two cents).

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)