Did You Know??

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Did You Know??

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat May 27, 2023 1:22 pm

Each month, all charms have the opportunity to enter the "Charm Photo Contest" and have the chance to win the FIRST PLACE prize of $100. Prize money is paid by William on your SC payout.

It's really easy!
Simply upload a photo that is compliant with the monthly "theme" and meets the SC free side rules for your site.
Spread the word and encourage your fans and members to sign up here and vote for you!

I usually post the next months' theme a few days before the beginning of the month and give about two weeks for everyone to get their photos uploaded in the contest thread. Then voting runs until the end of the month. Winner is announced on the first of the month and I notify William of the winners'name!

Please keep in mind that too small of photos are hard to see and probably won't get very much attention. But, too large of photos can have the same effect! I would suggest that photo size fit the post screen.

AND, everyone gets TWO votes! You must vote both votes at the same time, and for different charms. Charms, you CAN vote for yourself!! One vote only.

Here's the Contest Thread:

viewforum.php?f=65
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)