more stories or a blog?

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

more stories or a blog?

Postby alaya sc3 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:37 pm

hey my friends,

I am an avid writing and have been thinking about doing this for years and wanted to
know if this is something you would read and love?

Let me know your ideas and thoughts lovers as I love to spice things up

alaya sc3
Over 120,000 pictures and movies for you stocking, heels and full hose lovers. Only the best for you to enjoy. Over 1360 updates and 200 free movies in my members area!!!!

Proud member of the TOP 50 Charm Club!!

http://www.alayasc3.com
alaya sc3
Charm

Re: more stories or a blog?

Postby Christo » Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:38 pm

I'd like to have a little of both from you! Tell tales of what life for a sexy, busty, silk-stocking-wearing Charm going about her day, raising havoc every time she steps out of the house. The fender benders you nearly cause just crossing the street, the thick, frantic boners bulging through the shorts of the men gazing at your luscious curves, the college boys snapping furtive pics on their phones so they can greedily text them to their friends with the message, "Look at this ultimate MILF!!!"

And then mix in stories of what you'd love to do with all these lusty but supplicant men. Like how one day you put on your sleeveless black leather minidress and yellow spike heels--no reason to be subtle--and visited your local coffee shop, the one with the cute barista with the broad shoulders and the biceps and sleeve tattoos. You like the way he STARES at you, at your cleavage, at your lips, and how you can feel his burning eyes on you as you leave and you just KNOW he's staring at your ass, at your swaying hips.

You arrive when you know they'll be slow, and you're delighted to find that no one else is there. He lifts his head and when he sees you he snaps to attention, his back perfectly erect, which makes you think that another part of his body is becoming erect as well. Instead of walking up to the counter you walk around it, lifting the swinging tabletop and freezing him in place with your gaze. You walk up, put a hand on his chest, and lean up on tiptoes to whisper in his ear. "I want a latte, with a double shot of heavy, heavy cream" you say as your hand slides down his body to the front of his jeans.

He gasps as you caress him, but when you bark, "My coffee, darling," he gets to work. You gently tug his pants down and free his cock, which trembles in your hands just as his own hands tremble as he struggles with the espresso machine. You stroke his cockhead with your thumb, teasing the underside of his tip while you cup his heavy, HEAVY balls with your other hand. You tickle his balls with your long nails and he shudders from head to foot, and you know that if you wanted you could hold him like this for a long, long time, edging him until he begged you to let him come.

But you need your morning coffee! Your thumb circles his tip, your nails tantalize his balls, and you stroke and fondle and explore his cock as he laboriously goes about his task, and when he finally pours the espresso into a cup you see the first glistening pearl of precum ooze from his purple cockhead. "I'm going to get my coffee here every day," you whisper as you wrap your fingers around his shaft and stroke his cock. "Every day. And I always order the same thing. Every day." His cock somehow feels even harder and you tighten your grip and pump his rod and...and yes, yes, you have him. You have him right where you want him.

"I want your cream. Right now, darling," you say, and in the last conscious moment before his mind and body surrenders to your touch he lowers the espresso between his legs. You nod with approval and deftly aim his cock at the cup and...

One. Two. Then three, then four thick, rich, hot spurts of luscious cream. The young man lets out a whimper of pure pleasure and you gently milk him, milk him until you've extracted every last drop of his sweet cream into your coffee.

You release him. You take your drink from his nerveless hands and walk back around the counter. You turn as he slowly pulls up his pants, his expression one of shock and disbelief at what you've just done to him. "Oh, by the way," you say, "My name is Alaya. Make sure you spell it correctly on the cup when I come into tomorrow, OK darling?" You walk to the door and take a sip of your latte. It's delicious, the best you've ever had. You look over your shoulder and say, "You make the best lattes, darling. I'll be sure to leave a good review on Yelp."

And then you push through the door and walk out with your coffee, enjoying another frothy sip and ready to embrace another day in the life of sexy Southern Charm.
Christo
SC Fan

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)