Slideshow

General SC Fan Discussions and Questions concerning the Southern Charms website.

Slideshow

Postby lm443 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:03 am

Just thinking about how great it would be to view the Charms update Photos in a slideshow mode, I think every fan would like that, I hope that maybe that is in the works for the future. :)
lm443
SC Fan

Re: Slideshow

Postby Bea Brite SC2 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:15 am

I agree! There a lot of us Charms that have thought this would be a good thing also and are also hoping that it is in the works. With fans making request for the slide show feature maybe it will finally happen.
JOIN ME IN MY WORLD! Teasing temptation, seduction and sex! http://www.beabrite.com
Bea Brite SC2
Charm

Postby Jorja SC3 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:04 pm

Years ago, some Charms included a slideshow of the gallery's images in a slideshow type video within the update. The option for us to do that was discontinued, though - much to the dismay of Charms and fans alike. Count me in as one of the many that would love a slide show feature to be available again. Having to scroll back down to each image after hitting the back button is a pain in the ass with really large galleries. Do you know how hard it is to keep scrolling and clicking a mouse while you're trying to keep a dildo in place AND use a clit vibe? It's damn near impossible...
Never underestimate the lubrication potential of tears.

Jorja- Something ain't right with that girl.

E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Jorja SC3
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:08 pm

Jorja, that was a great mental image! Would love to know who's updates you've been perving!
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:11 pm

I'd love the option for slideshows again. I'm not a guy (and I've got the tits to prove it! lol) BUT, I can imagine how hard it would be for a guy to "enjoy" himself while having to keep one hand on the mouse to move from pic to pic in an update.
I'm positive it would be a much more enjoyable experience if the guy could "enjoy" himself without having to lift a finger.......at least on a mouse ;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby CutsieSC2 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:53 pm

Jorja SC3 wrote:Years ago, some Charms included a slideshow of the gallery's images in a slideshow type video within the update. The option for us to do that was discontinued, though - much to the dismay of Charms and fans alike. Count me in as one of the many that would love a slide show feature to be available again. Having to scroll back down to each image after hitting the back button is a pain in the ass with really large galleries. Do you know how hard it is to keep scrolling and clicking a mouse while you're trying to keep a dildo in place AND use a clit vibe? It's damn near impossible...

One of the reasons they quit it was because charms would put the pictures up, then make a slide show with all the pictures that were already in the update, making it the same just showing the pictures & a slideshow ...plus the amount of space it used. Now if you did ONLY new pictures or bloopers that might be a good idea... but not just duplicating the update. :)
Love,
Cutsie SC2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CutsieSC2
Charm

Postby Bea Brite SC2 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:07 pm

CutsieSC2 wrote:
Jorja SC3 wrote:Years ago, some Charms included a slideshow of the gallery's images in a slideshow type video within the update. The option for us to do that was discontinued, though - much to the dismay of Charms and fans alike. Count me in as one of the many that would love a slide show feature to be available again. Having to scroll back down to each image after hitting the back button is a pain in the ass with really large galleries. Do you know how hard it is to keep scrolling and clicking a mouse while you're trying to keep a dildo in place AND use a clit vibe? It's damn near impossible...

One of the reasons they quit it was because charms would put the pictures up, then make a slide show with all the pictures that were already in the update, making it the same just showing the pictures & a slideshow ...plus the amount of space it used. Now if you did ONLY new pictures or bloopers that might be a good idea... but not just duplicating the update. :)

The idea behind the slideshow was to show the best photos from the update in a way that didn't require clicking back all the time to see the next picture. People are sometimes limited on their time and this gave them a quick way of seeing what the Charm was posting that day. Then they could make up there mind when time was available as to which Charm or which update they wanted to view. They quit, because of the extra time it took to load the slideshows and the room they took up. SC was going to work on a way we could still do slideshows without all the hassels, but apparently was unable to come up with a practical way of making that happen at the time. Hopefully they will in the near future.
JOIN ME IN MY WORLD! Teasing temptation, seduction and sex! http://www.beabrite.com
Bea Brite SC2
Charm

Return to The Lobby (General SC Fan Topics)