Sex toys, machines, devices BEST EXPERIENCES???

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Sex toys, machines, devices BEST EXPERIENCES???

Postby Angel FF Magee » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:52 pm

Drow_Elf posed a good topic for discussion so I thought I'd run with it to see who else would share their mind blowing experiences on toys or devices such as the Sybian.

Drow_Elf wrote:
Angel FF Magee wrote:
Drow_Elf wrote:Notice how not one person has mentioned the "Sybian". To my knowledge, that is said to be one of the worlds best, (despite the fact that it sounds like a DC-10 taking off when it's on high).

LOL I love when Lana Devious lets me play on her sybian...it is the BEST even for all the noise it makes.

I don't doubt it for a minute. I'll be we could have an interesting thread asking for the best experience someone had on a sybian. Just a thought.

My very first experience on a sybian was in the basement dungeon of my best friend, Lana Devious's, house. She knows I'm submissive and loves to toy and play with me. She had my head in a harness so it was hard to see, but I straddled the sybian on the floor and slid right onto the modestly sized dildo that was fastened onto it. I wasn't allowed to use the controls because it is her toy, but she made sure that I experienced all the sybian's power and range of motion. She fed me her husbands cock while I whimpered, moaned and screamed while riding this sybian. I had cum countless times and had completely drenched the sybian after being "tortured" for what felt like hours, but really was probably more like 20-30 minutes.

I was so sated from my ride that I couldn't stand up on my Jell-O like legs and nearly passed out right there on the floor next to it. It was a fun and wild ride, and always look forward to getting to play with Lana's toys again and again.

Anyone else get blown away like I did? Maybe even some other vibrator, fucking machine, or toy? ;;)
Last edited by Angel FF Magee on Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Angel FF Magee
Charm

Re: Sex toys, machines, devices BEST EXPERIENCES???

Postby Drow_Elf » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:55 pm

Angel FF Magee wrote:Drow_Elf posed a good topic for discussion so I thought I'd run with it to see who else would share their mind blowing experiences on toys or devices such as the Sybian.

Drow_Elf wrote:
Angel FF Magee wrote:
Drow_Elf wrote:Notice how not one person has mentioned the "Sybian". To my knowledge, that is said to be one of the worlds best, (despite the fact that it sounds like a DC-10 taking off when it's on high).

LOL I love when Lana Devious lets me play on her sybian...it is the BEST even for all the noise it makes.

I don't doubt it for a minute. I'll be we could have an interesting thread asking for the best experience someone had on a sybian. Just a thought.

My very first experience on a sybian was in the basement dungeon of my best friend, Lana Devious's, house. She knows I'm submissive and loves to toy and play with me. She had my head in a harness so it was hard to see, but I straddled the sybian on the floor and slid right onto the modestly sized dildo that was fastened onto it. I wasn't allowed to use the controls because it is her toy, but she made sure that I experienced all the sybian's power and range of motion. She fed me her husbands cock while I whimpered, moaned and screamed while riding this sybian. I had cum countless times and had completely drenched the sybian after being "tortured" for what felt like hours, but really was probably more like 20-30 minutes.

I was so sated from my ride that I couldn't stand up on my Jell-O like legs and nearly passed out right there on the floor next to it. It was a fun and wild ride, and always look forward to getting to play with Lana's toys again and again.

Anyone else get blown away like I did? Maybe even some other vibrator, fucking machine, or toy? ;;)

I have a feeling this thread is going to cause some stirrings, in a very very good way.
Drow_Elf
SC Fan

Return to Fetishes