How popular is bondage?

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Re: How popular is bondage?

Postby RosiePieCharm » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:02 pm

Chained up and ready to be SPANKED! <3

http://www.southern-charms4.com/rosiepie/fotos356.htm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby Eva SC2 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:04 pm

Dominating a sub slave in latex and leather.
ev136x004.jpg

Rope bondage of female slave with strap-on Domme.
ev147x002.jpg
Bondage of a horseplay slave. [attachment=0]ev182x005.jpg

[/attachment]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Eva SC2
Charm

Postby bostonbuttman » Sun May 12, 2013 9:53 am

we all have a lil kink in our game so bring it on
bostonbuttman
SC Fan

Postby martinae » Thu May 16, 2013 7:34 pm

Ok, I Cant Wait To See the Rest Of That Set, Should Be Incredible, Just Like All Of Your Sets Jolynn!!!
martinae
SC Fan

Postby CajunDaddy » Mon May 27, 2013 8:54 pm

VERY nice concept! The smoothness or your skin compared to the roughness of the wire....

~Cajun~

JolynnSC2 wrote:kudos to all of you, these ^^^ "bondage pictures" are exceptional & hard to do...and you guys seem to have perfected it : )

Heres our hand at an "atristic view of bondage" will be updated tomorrow : )

hugs to you all...
CajunDaddy
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:55 pm

RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby VixenSC2 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:48 pm

I think bondage is a lot more popular now than it was when I started modelling.
VixenSC2
Charm

Postby innesSC1 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:11 am

innesSC1
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:28 pm

Happy to be back and doing more bondage. <3
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby submissive Lady » Sun May 04, 2014 9:48 am

I love bondage. All varieties and everywhere. But as I take my pictures myself, I have to wait until I found a reliable photographer. It is SO difficult to bind myself, and, if I could manage that - take the pictures ;-)
submissive Lady

Postby RopePhotog » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:15 pm

I would think bondage is still quite popular based on the number of bondage sites on the Net. Being new here and this being my first post, I'd like to give kudos to those Charms that post bondage pics. The samples in this forum are just great and I do know a thing or two about rigging and photographing a lady lol. I wish more Charms would post an occasional bondage set or two. I have suggested that to more than one Charm through very courteous emails but I never received any type of reply back. Like everything in life though, bondage isn't for everyone.
RopePhotog
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:38 am

RopePhotog wrote:I would think bondage is still quite popular based on the number of bondage sites on the Net. Being new here and this being my first post, I'd like to give kudos to those Charms that post bondage pics. The samples in this forum are just great and I do know a thing or two about rigging and photographing a lady lol. I wish more Charms would post an occasional bondage set or two. I have suggested that to more than one Charm through very courteous emails but I never received any type of reply back. Like everything in life though, bondage isn't for everyone.

Not sure you are one who's emailed me, but even though it's not something I do often, I have done the occasional bondage set. I don't really know what I'm doing and to be honest, it's difficult to do solo.......

Here's a couple from my past sets........and Miss Angelique and I did a fun light bondage Bettie Paige set at the Texas Bash that will be posting in the near future :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby lm443 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:23 am

Not my thing but you look sexy incredibly sexy in anything you do!
lm443
SC Fan

Postby RopePhotog » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:42 pm

Thank you for the reply Serena. Sadly, I did not email you about the bondage sets. What you have posted is damn good though! I do understand how attempting to do a bondage set solo would be a bit of a pain. Trust me when I say I killed more than a few Saturdays shooting content for my old sites. I will say that from what I've seen, you really do have that look when restrained. That look is hard to explain but I just know it when I see it. You are a very lovely woman!
RopePhotog
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:48 pm

RopePhotog wrote:Thank you for the reply Serena. Sadly, I did not email you about the bondage sets. What you have posted is damn good though! I do understand how attempting to do a bondage set solo would be a bit of a pain. Trust me when I say I killed more than a few Saturdays shooting content for my old sites. I will say that from what I've seen, you really do have that look when restrained. That look is hard to explain but I just know it when I see it. You are a very lovely woman!

Thank you :-) If I could get my husband into it, then I'd really have fun ;;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby RopePhotog » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:41 pm

That is why I'm divorced! The ex never could get into it and didn't even want to try lol. Just my luck I guess!
RopePhotog
SC Fan

Postby Eva SC2 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:47 pm

I can't get many Charms or Gents into being tied up either. Though I've certainly tried, and been successful with some adventurous people! I suppose if I was still a practicing Domme in profession, instead of pseudo retired, I'd have more slaves in real time. And therefore more real time photos to take. Bondage sets take time in the ropes. If you do not enjoy the process it is probably not for you. I would be one of those who do not enjoy being tied up. Instead I get off on the tying. The placement of the rope to nerves and meridian lines. The wrapping and unwrapping. The friction of the rope against their skin. The skin that puckers around it. The change in color and taughtness. All turn ons.
As free as I am, I would say that I still enjoy some forms of bondage though. The fashionable ones, such as the corset, the high heel, and tight leathers and tight handmade latex garments. I suppose one might call that self bondage for fashions sake. ;)
Eva SC2
Charm

Postby RopePhotog » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:38 pm

A woman next to my own heart. I do agree with you on the time for the rigging though Eva. I was almost anal when it came to the rigging, everything had to be just right. To do the job I like to do using ropes, it usually takes me 20 minutes for the rigging. Most have a hard time staying still that long. I can usually break off 40 to 50 images in about 12 minutes with the camera. As I am rigging I take mental notes about shots I wNt to get so it moves along quite nicely. Of course, that was back in the day before retirement snuck up on me. Great post.
RopePhotog
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:01 am

Not really with ropes or typical bondage stuff, but semi secured with a pair of vinyl chained leggings I had been wearing...........
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby RopePhotog » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:18 pm

Very nice Serena. Great look on your face.
RopePhotog
SC Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Fetishes