Where are the notorious NUNS?

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Where are the notorious NUNS?

Postby timboy » Sun May 06, 2012 10:06 am

A lot of uniforms are listed in this thread about fetishes, from school girls to firemen.
But the hottest of all uniforms is the nuns' habit!
Many online shops sell them at cheap prices, for party use. But also great for photo use.
- A nun's habit can belong to our age or the Middle Ages, it may resemble that of many orders, so it would not be an insult to any particular creed. "Nun-sploitation" is a very popular genre. And the Pope hasnt bothered to protest. So:
Give us the nuns!
timboy
SC Fan

Re: Where are the notorious NUNS?

Postby timboy » Sun May 06, 2012 10:09 am

from a movie trailer
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
timboy
SC Fan

Postby Xandusk » Sun May 06, 2012 10:14 am

Hi honey,
Nuns like any relgiious themed updates fall into the not allowed on SC category.
Xandusk
Charm

Postby timboy » Sun May 06, 2012 7:06 pm

Xandusk wrote:Hi honey,
Nuns like any relgiious themed updates fall into the not allowed on SC category.

Oh. Bad news. No angles, no devils and no witches either then? :shock:
timboy
SC Fan

Postby Xandusk » Mon May 07, 2012 5:13 pm

Devils (I did this last October) and Witches are allowed. I don't believe Angels are though.
Xandusk
Charm

Postby RosiePieCharm » Mon May 07, 2012 9:06 pm

I've done "demon" themed photo sets and a witch set before. :) Those are totally allowed as long as we don't use crosses (etc).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby LISALUST SC1 » Tue May 08, 2012 5:13 am

i do have a very Naughty NUN set but its for Private sale
cum play with me!!!
LISALUST SC1
SC Fan

Postby NaughtyNixxSC3 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:22 pm

I also have a naughty nun set available for private sale...I think it is HOT!! :) Wish they could be posted on SC but understand why not.
NaughtyNixxSC3
Charm

Postby ScFanFromWalKochStan » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:48 pm

Hey, there's Melony! How is she? No updates since August 3rd.

I imagine the new baby is keeping her rather busy, but not even one update in six weeks? Hope everything is all right with her.

Also hope she's not thinking of shutting down her site...
ScFanFromWalKochStan
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:39 pm

ScFanFromWalKochStan wrote:Hey, there's Melony! How is she? No updates since August 3rd.

I imagine the new baby is keeping her rather busy, but not even one update in six weeks? Hope everything is all right with her.

I'm worried the site will shut HER down if she doesn't update soon. :( You should email her and see what she says. :) I know Kuromi Doll lives with her so you might want to email Doll and ask how MG is doing too. :)
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby OneMatureVixenSC4 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:30 am

RosiePieCharm wrote:
ScFanFromWalKochStan wrote:Hey, there's Melony! How is she? No updates since August 3rd.

I'm worried the site will shut HER down if she doesn't update soon. :( You should email her and see what she says. :) I know Kuromi Doll lives with her so you might want to email Doll and ask how MG is doing too. :)

She did update today Thank Goodness I would hate to see her Leave
Hugggggggggggggggsssssssssssss
OMV
OneMatureVixenSC4
Charm

Postby RosiePieCharm » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:55 am

OneMatureVixenSC4 wrote:
RosiePieCharm wrote:

She did update today Thank Goodness I would hate to see her Leave
Hugggggggggggggggsssssssssssss
OMV

Yay!! <3
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby ScFanFromWalKochStan » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:10 pm

Balloons! Must be just for Timboy. :lol:
ScFanFromWalKochStan
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:38 pm

ScFanFromWalKochStan wrote:Balloons! Must be just for Timboy. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby Daphne » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:09 am

I to have a hot NUN set for private sale - my hubby was bummed to find out we couldn't post the pics from that photo set - but we respect the rules SC has in place so it is considered a custom or private photo set :)

Xoxo
Daphne
Daphne
Charm

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:19 am

I have a new, deliciously naughty nun video up just in time for Halloween! Its very hot, hardcore and so taboo!

Mother SuperiWhore Exorcises a Demon.jpg

Mother SuperiWhore has been called to exorcise a particularly NASTY demon out of Brother Romeo. When traditional methods fail, she climbs on his face to silence the vulgar beast within him. The persistent nun pulls out his cock in an attempt to "suck the demon out" while she grinds her virginal cunt on his face and a transformation begins to take place in the possessed man. The demon surfaces, showing his hideous face and forked tongue. He growls and snarls as she works his cock, fighting against his restraints. Mother SuperiWhore sees that even more extreme measures need to be taken to cast this demon out, so she hikes up her habit and climbs atop his Big Black Cock, bouncing on him and using his BBC for her pleasured, demanding that the demon "cum into" her. The demon finally leaves the humble church patron, filling the nun's sweet pussy with his evil demon seed. But where has the demon gone? Stay tuned for more taboo fun with sexy nun, Mother SuperiWhore!

I also have this one available:

Sister Lace Tells You How To Jerk Off.jpg

You might be surprised to know that your teacher, that stern nun who's curvy body you've imagined during class, actually knows her way around a cock. In fact, Sister Lace is going to tell you exactly how to jerk it for her. Just sit back in your desk, relax and do exactly as she instructs you in this totally taboo naughty nun JOI complete with a countdown until you blast off!

You can check these sexy videos out here: http://videos.southern-charms.com/front ... talianlace and if these naughty nun videos sell well, you'll be seeing a lot more of Sister Lace and Mother SuperiWhore very soon!
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Return to Fetishes