The Nurse is In!

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

The Nurse is In!

Postby KyraSC3 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:32 am

DSC_1026.JPG
It's that time of year boys! Have you been naughty or nice? MMM only Nurse Kyra will know after she does her exam on you! Coming soon is a new video of me using a Venuse 2000 machine on a naughty slut...for those of you who enjoy kink...stay tuned....I shoot again with this naughty boy on the 19th and hope to get all kinds of kinky photos, especially POV shots!

My update for Friday has lots of naughty pics for you!

Kisses and Lixxxs,

Nurse Kyra
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KyraSC3
SC Fan

Re: The Nurse is In!

Postby loke693 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:50 pm

What are the consequences or benefits of being either naughty or nice??? Once I know what might happen, I'll let you know what I was (LOL)!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby billydowns » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:25 am

Wish I could think of all sorts of innuendo along the lines of bed-baths and treatment but I can't.

I just have this lump which I'd love you to take a look at
billydowns
SC Fan

Postby KyraSC3 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:32 am

loke693 wrote:What are the consequences or benefits of being either naughty or nice??? Once I know what might happen, I'll let you know what I was (LOL)!!!

Loke

Well Loke, it depends,,,strap on play,,,sensual if you've been good, hard and punishing if you've been bad...But then again I'm not sure what your preferences are! There are too many scenes to list lol!

I prefer the sensual end, but am capable of both...Some like massages, hand jobs, oral,,,but then some naughty boys like their cocks manhandled....I was busy manhandling a naughty cock yesterday!!!

Nurse Kyra
KyraSC3
SC Fan

Postby KyraSC3 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:34 am

billydowns wrote:Wish I could think of all sorts of innuendo along the lines of bed-baths and treatment but I can't.

I just have this lump which I'd love you to take a look at

Oh goodness Billy, you would have Jim Morrison as your Avatar. If I could go back in time and meet his sexy ass...whew I would have melted right in front of him! Oh, you mentioned you had a lump you needed looking at....well sir, take a moment and unzip your pants my dear...Let the nurse have a looksie! : )

Nurse Kyra
KyraSC3
SC Fan

Postby Throbber » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:37 am

Nursie

This constant throbbing needs some attention...cum here lean over close with Thise amazing tatas while you're at it! Those babies are world class nursie!
Throbber
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:23 pm

Kyra,

I think I would say that I was nice and would appreciate my gift to resemble what you stated ( like massages, hand jobs, oral). Then in an effort to return the favor (or swap gifts), I could do the same for you, massage, hand (finger) and oral, that is if you wouldn't mind it!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby billydowns » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:33 pm

“I have a lump and it won’t go down. It needs looking at”, said I to the beautiful nurse who had now entered the room. She had told me she was to take a look at me and decide whether it was something she could deal with or whether I would need to see the doctor.

Her name badge said “Kyra” and she had a beautiful figure. She had a fuller figure with lovely breasts that just took your attention as I dreamed for a minute I was holding one in both hands. Her figure gave the appearance of her uniform being ‘sprayed on’. It crinkled as she moved and as she walked in I distinctly heard the ‘swish’ of her stockings as her gorgeous legs appeared to be in love with themselves as they caressed each other just in the way I would love to have done. They were strong legs, the kind you’d love to spend time running your hands up and down each side just to feel their warmth. They were also the sort of legs you wanted to bury your head in between. I was desperate for her to bend over as I could see she had the sort of ass you wanted to spend all day licking.

“Well, we’ll have to see about this lump then, sweety”, she said as she smiled at me. Her eyes had a raging desire about them as if she wanted to have loud, energetic sex right there in the room. But they also possessed a warming, caring aspect to them as if she’d carefully cradle you and keep you safe from harm.

“How long have you had this lump?” she asked.

“For a while”, I said, “but it seems to have got worse since you came in”.

“Hmm, I see”, she considered. “I need to examine you. Sit very still”

Then she put her fingers on my crotch and felt around the lump. She was gentle at first, as if unsure of the width and formation of it, but then she started to press her fingers against it and began to use her two forefingers and her thumb to feel around the head of it.

“It’s getting bigger”, she said. “This is a little tricky. I reckon we need to take a closer look. Unzip yourself, hunny”

So I unzipped my pants and the lump pinged out and I could feel the cold air against my skin. After a moment of her gazing at it, studying it, she then exclaimed

“I know what’s causing this. You have a kind of poison in there and it needs letting out”

“Can you do that?”, I asked

“Oh yes, sweety, I have all the qualifications. Just sit still and I’ll have to perform a tricky procedure to draw the poison out. Now I haven’t got any equipment but I reckon I can get it out with my fingers”

And she began to gently push down the outside of it with her fingers, carefully feeling for where the offending stuff was and attempted to tease it out. She then grabbed the shaft and began rubbing up and down. She knew what she was doing and looked like she’d done it before as she concentrated on the task in hand.

Then she nearly blew my mind as she reverted to just her forefinger and her thumb around the head of the shaft and pressed firmly as she moved up and down. I was beginning to get quite sweaty as I experienced a feeling of warm emotion flooding through my veins. She gradually increased the speed of her rubbing and I was getting quite giddy when she suddenly stopped and said

“it looks like we’re nearly there, sweety, I can feel it rising but it’s a bit stubborn so I’m going to have to use a more advanced method”

“What’s that?”, I asked

“We need to use a suction method. Now, let me see. I don’t have the right equipment, so I’ll have to improvise. I’ll use my mouth”

She then lowered her ruby red lips over the head of it and almost kissed it first. Then she said

“There’s a bit of discharge already on the head and I need to clear that up”

So she expertly began to lick the head all over, clearing up the liquid which had begun to emerge. Then she did something which made me swear out loud. She licked the back of the head, just on the vein and I shouted

“Fuck me, that’s it!”

“Calm down, sweety”, she assured me, “We’re nearly there, I just need to encourage it a bit more”

So she wrapped her lips around the head and began to suck on it. She lowered her mouth further as it disappeared into her mouth and began to move her lips up and down. She started to moan slightly and I figured this was all part of the medical procedure to encourage the poison out. Gradually, she increased the speed of her movements, up and down, up and down, and she began to suck as she moved upwards. I could feel the end of it get wetter and soon there was a slurping noise as she focussed on working the head.

She was now really engrossed in her work as she would take more and more of it deep into her mouth with each stroke. This was intense stuff and I was gripping the table I was sat on, using all my discipline to avoid interfering.

She was now into a great rhythm like a fucking locomotive and she was moaning as if it was some ancient ritual. I wanted to ask her if she was alright but figured she was. Anyway, you don’t ask a lady a question when she has her mouthful, do you?

I started to feel a rush throughout my body as I thought I was going to explode and she seemed to sense this as she stopped and said

“I think we’re nearly there, I can feel it’s coming. Now when it comes out I need to catch it, but I don’t have any bowls or anything, so I’m going to have to catch it in my mouth. Are you ready?”

“Yes”, I croaked, suddenly becoming aware of the dryness in my mouth.

She then lowered her lips back over the head and as she engulfed it, she gently licked down the underside and she slurped all the way back up. She then pressed her lips tightly over the head and really sucked on it as I suddenly experienced a surge throughout me, as my body gave a real shudder and as I felt as if my veins were being filled with a warm liquid, the poison spurted out, filling her mouth. Like a pro, she caught it as she grabbed my thighs, determined to not spill a drop.

I shuddered several times as I shouted out again and suddenly felt all my energy rush from me.

She’d done it. The swelling began to go down. She wiped me with a tissue and told me I could go home. As I zipped myself back up she then said

“Now then, sweety, you need to come back here next week”

“Why’s that?”, I asked.

“Because we need to check it to make sure it still works. We’ll need to check whether you can work it without the use of your hands. I have a special pumping machine to test it”
billydowns
SC Fan

Postby KyraSC3 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:30 am

OMG Billy, you should write for me!!!! You are incredibly gifted in your stories! Now you have me asking if you talk to charms via yahoo, where you are from, and so much more....put it this way, you sure have peaked my interest!!!!

Nurse Kyra
KyraSC3
SC Fan

Postby billydowns » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:30 pm

haha, Kyra. that's really kind of you to say so. I like writing, I mainly write about sport but occasionally I've had a go at one or two hotter topics. Your set inspired me to write this, and I certainly had fun working it all out in my head first!

I don't use yahoo and didn't really know about being able to talk to any charms, just assumed this was the only place you could get access to you all. Perhaps you should take me in hand and teach me something I haven't experienced before.

I really value your encouragement
billydowns
SC Fan

Postby KyraSC3 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:40 am

Hey Billy, I sent you a private message...I look forward to hearing back from you!!!!

Nurse Kyra
KyraSC3
SC Fan

Postby billydowns » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:25 am

Keep trying to reply but the messages are getting stuck in my outbox.

Let's try email and see if that's any better

billydowns99@gmail.com
billydowns
SC Fan

Postby KyraSC3 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:32 am

Throbber wrote:Nursie

This constant throbbing needs some attention...cum here lean over close with Thise amazing tatas while you're at it! Those babies are world class nursie!

Oh my dear, how did I miss your comment....and yes they are!!! Kisses

Kyra
KyraSC3
SC Fan

Postby KyraSC3 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:34 am

loke693 wrote:Kyra,

I think I would say that I was nice and would appreciate my gift to resemble what you stated ( like massages, hand jobs, oral). Then in an effort to return the favor (or swap gifts), I could do the same for you, massage, hand (finger) and oral, that is if you wouldn't mind it!!!

Loke

I missed your comment as well, mmm all my favorite things...being nursed at my breasts and oral have to be my fave past times!

Kyra
KyraSC3
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:41 pm

Well Nurse Kyra, you deserve some nursing too. You let me know when you want me to nurse on you with a good massage, oral bath (in lieu of a sponge bath), and other secret nursing talents that I'd like to try on you (LOL)!!! I'd certainly spend some time nursing your breast!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Return to Fetishes