Flatchested ladies

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Flatchested ladies

Postby justbob » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:59 am

I've always LOVED flatchested women and the flatter the better. Luckily I got a gorgeous , totally flat lady for my wife and she has always been an exhibitionist! We LOVE trading pics with other flatties ( we're mid 40's and mid 50's) and would love to see other feedback on this fetish. ( would also love to hear from you!)
justbob
SC Fan

Re: Flatchested ladies

Postby Jorja SC3 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:31 pm

justbob wrote:I've always LOVED flatchested women and the flatter the better. Luckily I got a gorgeous , totally flat lady for my wife and she has always been an exhibitionist! We LOVE trading pics with other flatties ( we're mid 40's and mid 50's) and would love to see other feedback on this fetish. ( would also love to hear from you!)

Instead of trading pics - your wife is always welcome to become a Charm! Not only will it feed her exhibitionist side - but trust me - you get TONS of feedback. And then you have a reason to take even more pics of your gorgeous love!

Best of both worlds, Bob. What do you think?
Never underestimate the lubrication potential of tears.

Jorja- Something ain't right with that girl.

E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Jorja SC3
SC Fan

Postby justbob » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:04 pm

Jorja SC3 wrote:
justbob wrote:I've always LOVED flatchested women and the flatter the better. Luckily I got a gorgeous , totally flat lady for my wife and she has always been an exhibitionist! We LOVE trading pics with other flatties ( we're mid 40's and mid 50's) and would love to see other feedback on this fetish. ( would also love to hear from you!)

Instead of trading pics - your wife is always welcome to become a Charm! Not only will it feed her exhibitionist side - but trust me - you get TONS of feedback. And then you have a reason to take even more pics of your gorgeous love!

Best of both worlds, Bob. What do you think?

Thanks, but I don't think she would fit in at SC.
justbob
SC Fan

Postby Jorja SC3 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:23 pm

We have flat chested beauties. We have medium chested boobies. We have DON'T POINT THOSE BOOBIES AT MY PLANET sized beauties.

We have just legal babes. We have MILFs. We have Matures. We have every thing in between. Did you know that Libby Ellis is the UK's nastiest Grandma?

We have Charms who don't really interact with their fans because SC is their place to post their dirty sexcapades from real life adventures.

We have Charms who do softcore, pinup, hardcore, lesbian, and strictly fetish sites. Some do videos. Some don't. Some use Photoshop, some don't. Some wear extreme makeup, some don't even own a tube of lipstick. Some wear lingerie - some go bare as often as possible.

So which part makes SC sound like we'd turn away your gorgeous wife or allow her to feel like she didn't fit in here. After all - we're the happiest most dysfunctional family you'll ever have on the net. Join us!

E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Jorja SC3
SC Fan

Postby justbob » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:38 pm

Jorja SC3 wrote:We have flat chested beauties. We have medium chested boobies. We have DON'T POINT THOSE BOOBIES AT MY PLANET sized beauties.

We have just legal babes. We have MILFs. We have Matures. We have every thing in between. Did you know that Libby Ellis is the UK's nastiest Grandma?

We have Charms who don't really interact with their fans because SC is their place to post their dirty sexcapades from real life adventures.

We have Charms who do softcore, pinup, hardcore, lesbian, and strictly fetish sites. Some do videos. Some don't. Some use Photoshop, some don't. Some wear extreme makeup, some don't even own a tube of lipstick. Some wear lingerie - some go bare as often as possible.

So which part makes SC sound like we'd turn away your gorgeous wife or allow her to feel like she didn't fit in here. After all - we're the happiest most dysfunctional family you'll ever have on the net. Join us!

;) We've looked over all of SC and it's very obvious that it caters mostly to "bigger" women , and that's ok with us, we're just not into that. There are a few slim ladies but very few, and we can't see any flat ones, at least not what WE consider flat. Just our thoughts, but thanks for the offer! :-)
justbob
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:14 am

justbob wrote:
Jorja SC3 wrote:We have flat chested beauties. We have medium chested boobies. We have DON'T POINT THOSE BOOBIES AT MY PLANET sized beauties.

;) We've looked over all of SC and it's very obvious that it caters mostly to "bigger" women , and that's ok with us, we're just not into that. There are a few slim ladies but very few, and we can't see any flat ones, at least not what WE consider flat. Just our thoughts, but thanks for the offer! :-)

If that's true, then she would have a leg up in the fetish on the SC site :-)

But I have to say I don't think you've looked thoroughly through the SC site. I just clicked the ALL CHARMS link and in the first three rows, or 15 pics I saw what I perceived to be 8 "slim" charms out of the 15...........so I wouldn't say SC caters to the "bigger" woman. Truthfully, SC caters to ALL women.
And I'm sure your girlfriend/wife would fit right in :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Jorja SC3 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:15 am

Well, since you don't want to join us... I'll just link you to the first Charm I can think of that fits your description.

http://www.southern-charms4.com/katyaokimoto/main.htm

Check her out - and hey - maybe send her an email telling her what you think of that sexy little bod of hers. ;)

E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Jorja SC3
SC Fan

Postby Jorja SC3 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:19 am

Also: Elise! How the fuck did I forget Elise??

http://www.southern-charms3.com/elise/main.htm

E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Jorja SC3
SC Fan

Postby Jorja SC3 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:21 am

And holy fuck: Elise AND Eva together? Hells yeah! (If you're uninformed, and it's okay, it happens - Eva is a tiny evil pixie of a sex goddess - small frame, small chest, great ass, and a HUGE streak of kink. Consider yourself schooled.) Here's Eva's link: http://www.southern-charms2.com/eva/main.htm

E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Jorja SC3
SC Fan

Postby mikeyb » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:57 pm

Got to admit I have a thing for skinny flatchested ladies too, but there are very few here really. I guess it's the diferent perception of "flat " here - there's a few "small" but no flats. Ladies if you're out there we'd LOVE to see you here!
mikeyb
SC Fan

Postby branco » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:00 pm

mikeyb wrote:Got to admit I have a thing for skinny flatchested ladies too, but there are very few here really. I guess it's the diferent perception of "flat " here - there's a few "small" but no flats. Ladies if you're out there we'd LOVE to see you here!

On this topic, In my opinion, the cutest and prettiest flatchested are Natasha Ryder and Red Riding Good.
branco
SC Fan

Postby Fantasymilf » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:57 pm

Just Bob

Well...I don't know if I'm "flat" enough to be an official "flat-chested" woman, but I AM small up top ! ;)

I used to be pretty self conscious about that, but my boyfriend (who is my love/photographer/techie) has given me so much encouragement about my tits, and really made me feel that I don't need any "enhancement".

One of the things I really like about SC, is the wide variety of shapes and sizes all the models are. There's something for everyone!

BTW...it sounds like you and your wife would be a blast to hang out with. If you've seen my profile, you'll know what a crazy EXHIBITIONIST I am too! :P

Fantasymilf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fantasymilf
Charm

Return to Fetishes