Rubber Gloves

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Rubber Gloves

Postby siro69 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:27 am

Would love to see some rubber glove updates and hear thoughts on them :D
siro69
SC Fan

Re: Rubber Gloves

Postby Wendy Watkins SC2 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:02 pm

My update with rubber gloves went up today! In the members side you get to see me play with myself in them ;) I really like to suck on my fingers when I'm wearing rubber gloves, too!

http://www.southern-charms2.com/wendywa ... tos102.htm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wendy Watkins SC2
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:41 pm

I have done a set or two with rubber gloves. Here's a link to one of them:

http://photo.southern-charms.com/fronte ... &album=153

I'm curious to know, what exactly is it that you like about women in rubber gloves? Also, what do you like to see them doing in a rubber glove photo set?

★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby RosiePieCharm » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:06 pm

I agree, rubber gloves are so sexy. I have a photo set where I'm scrubbing the floor in rubber gloves, then fingering myself, then giving my man a nice hand job and blow job while wearing them before he fucks me. Cum check it out: http://photo.southern-charms.com/fronte ... &album=150
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby siro69 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:46 pm

Wendy Watkins SC2 wrote:My update with rubber gloves went up today! In the members side you get to see me play with myself in them ;) I really like to suck on my fingers when I'm wearing rubber gloves, too!

http://www.southern-charms2.com/wendywa ... tos102.htm

Sexy update :D
siro69
SC Fan

Postby siro69 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:53 pm

I cant really explain but theres something so sexy about a woman wearing rubber gloves, love to see a woman slowly/teasingly put the gloves on - like a suductive smile when she pulls the gloves on. The gloves themselves have to be a good fit - preferably tight and def not too big! color also comes into play, personally i prefer seeing yellow, red, pink, turquoise. Love seeing gloved handjobs also girl/girl senarios where they both wear rubber gloves. Hope this helps shed abit of light!!
siro69
SC Fan

Postby siro69 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:57 pm

RosiePieCharm wrote:I agree, rubber gloves are so sexy. I have a photo set where I'm scrubbing the floor in rubber gloves, then fingering myself, then giving my man a nice hand job and blow job while wearing them before he fucks me. Cum check it out: http://photo.southern-charms.com/fronte ... &album=150

Glad to see you share my love of rubber gloves too (well like satin and leather too :D), great photo set by the way, very sexy :D
siro69
SC Fan

Postby Eva SC2 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:56 pm

I think rubber gloves are fun in wet sets with lots of bubbles.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Eva SC2
Charm

Postby RosiePieCharm » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:13 pm

siro69 wrote:I cant really explain but theres something so sexy about a woman wearing rubber gloves, love to see a woman slowly/teasingly put the gloves on - like a suductive smile when she pulls the gloves on. The gloves themselves have to be a good fit - preferably tight and def not too big! color also comes into play, personally i prefer seeing yellow, red, pink, turquoise. Love seeing gloved handjobs also girl/girl senarios where they both wear rubber gloves. Hope this helps shed abit of light!!
Thanks for the idea! I just did a rubber gloves photo set that should be going up this week, but I didn't take any of these pictures. I'll be taking more pictures later this week and I'll be sure to take another rubber gloves photo set and take sexy pictures like this to make up for my mistake.

xoxo
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby siro69 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:26 pm

RosiePieCharm wrote:
siro69 wrote:I cant really explain but theres something so sexy about a woman wearing rubber gloves, love to see a woman slowly/teasingly put the gloves on - like a suductive smile when she pulls the gloves on. The gloves themselves have to be a good fit - preferably tight and def not too big! color also comes into play, personally i prefer seeing yellow, red, pink, turquoise. Love seeing gloved handjobs also girl/girl senarios where they both wear rubber gloves. Hope this helps shed abit of light!!
Thanks for the idea! I just did a rubber gloves photo set that should be going up this week, but I didn't take any of these pictures. I'll be taking more pictures later this week and I'll be sure to take another rubber gloves photo set and take sexy pictures like this to make up for my mistake.

xoxo

Your welcome hope it helps :D and thank you for the up coming update looking forward to seeing it, im sure it will be very sexy :-) xox
siro69
SC Fan

Postby siro69 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:28 pm

Eva SC2 wrote:I think rubber gloves are fun in wet sets with lots of bubbles.

Hi Eva, love the rubber glove updates youve done, the gloves are always a really good fit and very sexy poses with them hope to see more rubber glove updates :D
siro69
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:54 pm

siro69 wrote:
RosiePieCharm wrote: Thanks for the idea! I just did a rubber gloves photo set that should be going up this week, but I didn't take any of these pictures. I'll be taking more pictures later this week and I'll be sure to take another rubber gloves photo set and take sexy pictures like this to make up for my mistake.

xoxo

Your welcome hope it helps :D and thank you for the up coming update looking forward to seeing it, im sure it will be very sexy :-) xox

On Thursday my newest rubber gloves update will go live, and later this week I'll do your idea so I can upload it next week. :)
I'll be sure to post about it here so you don't miss out.
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby siro69 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:08 am

RosiePieCharm wrote:
siro69 wrote:
RosiePieCharm wrote: Thanks for the idea! I just did a rubber gloves photo set that should be going up this week, but I didn't take any of these pictures. I'll be taking more pictures later this week and I'll be sure to take another rubber gloves photo set and take sexy pictures like this to make up for my mistake.

xoxo

On Thursday my newest rubber gloves update will go live, and later this week I'll do your idea so I can upload it next week. :)
I'll be sure to post about it here so you don't miss out.

Love the rubber glove update Rosie very sexy :D, wish you gave me a scrub with the gloves on hehe, cant wait to see the one next week :D
siro69
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:35 pm

As promised, here is my latest rubber gloves update!
http://www.southern-charms4.com/rosiepie/fotos190.htm

I took the photos you said you liked last night. As an added bonus I got Plain Jane to take the photos with me! So soon there will be two girls seductively putting on rubber gloves on my site. I can't wait to show you.
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby siro69 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:06 am

RosiePieCharm wrote:As promised, here is my latest rubber gloves update!

I took the photos you said you liked last night. As an added bonus I got Plain Jane to take the photos with me! So soon there will be two girls seductively putting on rubber gloves on my site. I can't wait to show you.

I cant wait to see it ;)
siro69
SC Fan

Postby Mirage SC4 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:14 am

I sure wish I could find a pair of colorful gloves to fit my small hands.
Mirage SC4
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:46 pm

Mirage SC4 wrote:I sure wish I could find a pair of colorful gloves to fit my small hands.

My hands are really tiny too but I don't think it looks bad having the gloves be a little big. If you look in sections of stores with matching glove and apron sets they usually have a smaller size.

To be honest I usually have to buy in children's sizes because I'm so small. Haha.
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby RosiePieCharm » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:47 pm

siro69 wrote:
RosiePieCharm wrote:As promised, here is my latest rubber gloves update!

I cant wait to see it ;)
We can't wait to show it to you.
RosiePieCharm
SC Fan

Postby Eva SC2 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:26 am

I just did a rubber glove set last night. And in homage to Rosie Pie, I wore one of my vintage aprons. I'm updating with it this week. Squeaky clean fun!
Eva SC2
Charm

Postby Eva SC2 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:20 pm

here's a sneak peek:
The fun way to do dishes!
Eva SC2
Charm

Next

Return to Fetishes