Flatchested ladies

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Flatchested ladies

Postby mikeyb » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:50 pm

My wife is VERY sexy, slim, and as flatchested as you could imagine....nothing more than nipples. I've always loved flat women but unfortunately not very meny post pics of themselves anywhere. At SC it's even more of a rarity because most of the models are overweight and the site seems to cater more to those types of ladies.
mikeyb
SC Fan

Re: Flatchested ladies

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:18 am

mikeyb wrote:My wife is VERY sexy, slim, and as flatchested as you could imagine....nothing more than nipples. I've always loved flat women but unfortunately not very meny post pics of themselves anywhere. At SC it's even more of a rarity because most of the models are overweight and the site seems to cater more to those types of ladies. We also LOVE trading pics with other couples where the wife is flat.
s

You're not very familiar with SC if you believe it caters to overweight women.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:24 am

While there are a lot of bigger women here, and if that's not your thing it can seem like too many, less than half of the Charms are actually plus sized. Further, if you look through the "Update Preview" you'll see that majority of the Charms that are currently active are not larger ladies: http://search.southern-charms.com/cgi-b ... ated=today
★ 3150+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby mikeyb » Wed May 17, 2017 8:47 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:
mikeyb wrote:My wife is VERY sexy, slim, and as flatchested as you could imagine....nothing more than nipples. I've always loved flat women but unfortunately not very meny post pics of themselves anywhere. At SC it's even more of a rarity because most of the models are overweight and the site seems to cater more to those types of ladies. We also LOVE trading pics with other couples where the wife is flat.
s

You're not very familiar with SC if you believe it caters to overweight women.

I hope you don't mind but I don't agree with you - all you have to do is look over the models and the majority are BIG women , many VERY obese. I'm not knocking them or judging, but lets be honest. ;)
mikeyb
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed May 17, 2017 9:44 pm

I am being honest ;)

SC doesn't recruit models. The models come to them. So there's absolutely no "catering" involved.

As to the number of slim, vs bigger women on SC? I really have never counted. Doesn't matter to me either way.

And I'm not saying you are judging anyone, I totally get that you prefer skinny flat chested, women and that's cool, but I do wish you would understand that SC is not "catering" to any type of women. It's simply your opinion that there are more of one type of women vs the other type of women on the site. And if there are more of one type of women, it's simply a fluke.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby KattySC2 » Thu May 23, 2019 12:37 pm

Hi! I have very small Breasts, in the photo it looks flat! Maybe you will be interested in my photos and videos! Kisses! :X
https://www.southern-charms2.com/katty/main.htm
KattySC2
Charm

Return to Fetishes