Are balloon sets baloney?

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Are balloon sets baloney?

Postby violettaSC4 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:05 pm

Has anyone honestly gotten any strong sales or custom jobs from balloons sets.
Seems like a Sexual Urban Myth.
violettaSC4
Charm

Re: Are balloon sets baloney?

Postby chinglanSC2 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:58 pm

I have gotten a few custom request but not many. It's a fetish overly hyped since its full of Hot Air. hahaha :)
Ching Lan SC2
SC2 http://www.chinglan.net
TWITTER: @chinglan12
chinglanSC2
SC Fan

Postby violettaSC4 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:05 pm

Nerd :-)
violettaSC4
Charm

Postby dogslife4me2003 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:34 pm

There are a couple of fetishes that are innocent enough, but I just don't get how they turn people on. Balloon fetishes are one of them. That said, I think it's awesome that most of the Charms have indulged us with photos! It's super generous of you!
Charms: Please wear more Hanes Her Way Nylon panties in photos please! Thank you for sharing yourselves with us!
dogslife4me2003
SC Fan

Postby bbwmelsc3 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:59 pm

I do well with them. I found by hashtagging on twitter looner, balloons, nonpop and blow2pop its attracted more sales. I get a lot of emails about them when I post balloons. I have a fan that mails me balloons now. Some like non popping and some prefer popping them. So stepping on them, blow to pop, sitting on them or using some other way to pop them. I heard from others there has been no increase in sales. I tried it and when we had photo set sell individually They sold a lot more than others I had.
See more of me on
http://www.southern-charms3.com/bbwmel
Follow me on Twitter @BBWMELSC
bbwmelsc3
Charm

Postby GemmaG » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:01 am

I just had a balloon request yesterday!! But only 1in a year and a half
VIsit my site at GemmaCharms.com
follow me on social media @PrincessMilf
GemmaG
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:09 am

I've done several balloon sets and even videos, in my 14 years as a charm. I really don't know if my memberships reflect my balloon sets or not as I simply don't pay attention to that. I include balloons in some of my sets because I find them to be a quirky and even sexy, fun. Squeezing them, blowing them up. Even popping them with my fingernails and sharp tacks.
I think most anything we use in our photos and videos as a "prop" can be turned into something erotic.

Balloons: Bounce on it topless, and the anticipation on your face that happens when you're in the process of popping them, or the reaction you have to the screeching rubbing noise. It's all something different than just a standing, or sitting in a pose with a sexy outfit on, or off. It's more real I guess? Besides, shooting with balloons hasn't caused me any complaints from my members, and even if it doesn't "excite" them, I'm sure they find it interesting and maybe even a little "erotically silly".

So they enjoy it, I enjoy the fun of doing them, and the looner fetish guys get new content to jerk too ;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby athenarisque » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:03 pm

My Blow To Pop videos are some of my best sellers. Only the very large balloons....36-41" and usually with a Naughty Nurse, Schoolgirl or Cheerleader theme.

What would you like to see next?
Athena Risqué
[url][/url]http://www.southern-charms.com/athenarisque/main.htm
athenarisque
SC Fan

Postby Redhotriannon » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:42 pm

Its like anything we do. Some folks like a fetish no matter who performs it. Some folks like a performer not matter what fetish they are filming.
The idea of trying to film what will sell is a myth.
I think the only this is too film what feels natural to you. Most people just want to see a connection in your work.
http://www.southern-charms4.com/redhotriannon/main.htm
Twitter: RedHotRiannon
Email:Redhotriannon@yahoo.com
Redhotriannon
SC Fan

Postby VixenSC2 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:28 pm

I get requests occasionally but only did one video back when I started SC, Redhotriannon is right, just film what you want to do and people will but them, things that do well at first might not do well in the long run, swap and change but always make sure you enjoy whatever you are doing.
VixenSC2
Charm

Postby sugarbabeSC3 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:53 pm

I have only been asked a few times to do a balloon update, never done one has yet but maybe in the future.
sugarbabeSC3
Charm

Postby athenarisque » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:14 pm

I actually have a following of Balloon Fetish fans. There are a couple of different fetishes, those that I've found to pay the best are called 'Blow to Pop". The bigger the better! They want to actually see you blowing the balloon up, as it gets transparent see you through it, see how large it is before it pops, and hopefully catch it pop on camera/video. I normally use a 36" balloon for these, and video is best as it captures the pop and the noise.

I do one of these per year, and all continue to sell well. You need to use key words in your text to be sure these types of folks can find you!

Athena
Athena Risqué
athenarisque
SC Fan

Postby SexyRicki » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:39 pm

dogslife4me2003 wrote:There are a couple of fetishes that are innocent enough, but I just don't get how they turn people on. Balloon fetishes are one of them. That said, I think it's awesome that most of the Charms have indulged us with photos! It's super generous of you!

Its the popping of the balloon and the reaction u give that turns them on. Its a giggle thing too.
Sexy [color=#BF0000]Ricki[/color]
sexyrickiSC1
SexyRicki
Charm

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:36 pm

I love the process of popping, stomping on with heels, sitting on and pricking balloons. I hate the blowing up part. I only do those for customs and then use them as stock videos later on. I make sure to charge a small fee for the time spent blowing up all the balloons and clean up.
The videos I have of balloon popping are of course several years old. But people are always happy when they find them.
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Postby karoSC1 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:49 pm

I have had two or threetimes a request for balloon updates.
One of my next new videos will be an balloon video as like as banging
between my legs and banging with my heels.
Much work to blow up nearly 100 balloons for one or two updates.
karoSC1
Charm

Postby athenarisque » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:00 am

karoSC1 wrote:I have had two or threetimes a request for balloon updates.
One of my next new videos will be an balloon video as like as banging
between my legs and banging with my heels.
Much work to blow up nearly 100 balloons for one or two updates.

Before my life as a Charm, I had a part-time job doing balloon sculpting...the arches and designs and such. I still have the inflator which is a HUGE HELP when doing a shoot like that! I've heard there is also a 'hand pump' model you can get at minimal charge.

My most successful balloon videos are the 'blow to pop' tho. Those are the big ones (36") and they love to see how big they are before they pop.
Athena Risqué
athenarisque
SC Fan

Postby bareback » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:41 pm

If you dont enjoy them it shows. The fans can tell if its just done or if its your fetish too. I like seeing charms into the content you shoot. Those that like balloons now know you dont like them. Especially those who negatively talk about the fetishes here. Way to pop his fantasy of you enjoying his fetish!
bareback
SC Fan

Return to Fetishes