bdsm fetishes with Miss Kitten

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

bdsm fetishes with Miss Kitten

Postby Miss Wild Kitten » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:14 pm

BDSM was once seen as weird and seedy and part of a sexual underworld, but since the publication of Fifty Shades of Grey five – and is set for another explosion with the release of Fifty Shades Freed movie around Valentine’s the last couple years. There’s a whole lot of stuff that sits under the BDSM umbrella of kinky sex, from using handcuffs and blindfolds to living as a 24/7 slave, but broadly speaking it’s about one person being dominant and another being submissive.
I love being tied down and played with. So please tell me what BDSM things you would love to see me do. Either in a photo shoot or in video's.

Love all my sweet ass fan's Thank-you
Miss Wild kitten
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Miss Wild Kitten on Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miss Wild Kitten
Charm

Re: bdsm fetishes with Miss Kitten

Postby RopePhotog » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:08 am

Interesting comments regarding BDSM Kitten. I would have to agree that 50 Shades did open some doors and minds but there is still this stigma associated with it. My point of view of course because I have been into for so long. Over the course of my producing career I have shot thousands of bondage pics. Most were of the Damsel in Distress type shots but there were times we did get wilder. Sadly I retired from producing long ago and I rarely shoot pics anymore. To answer your question, I would love to see you in a skirt and heels tied to a chair with either a ball gag or duct tape used as a gag. Perhaps a nice button down top that could be unbuttoned as the set progressed or just ripped off as the set progressed. Not Sure SC would allow that but it's something to consider at the least. I'm very glad you brought this subject up here Kitten.
RopePhotog
SC Fan

Re: bdsm fetishes with Miss Kitten

Postby msjoclynSC2 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:35 pm

I want to say thank you for posting something with the title of BDSM and Fetish, I have been hunting for these key words and am so happy I am not the only person with this type of interest. I look forward to seeing more from you.
Ms. Joclyn
msjoclynSC2
Charm

Return to Fetishes