Feet, Nylons and Stilettos

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Feet, Nylons and Stilettos

Postby Bea Brite SC2 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:43 am

For as far back as I can remember, and that's quite a while back, I hated wearing shoes. I went barefoot anytime I could get away with it usually with my mother yelling "where are your shoes!" Now I get the enjoyment of showing off my bare feet with painted toes or my nylon clad feet in a great pair of stilettos. You see after I grew up I did discovered another love and that is high heels. So I've learned to combine showing off my feet, sometimes bare, often in nylons, sometimes in boots or often in Stilettos. In fact at my height wearing stilettos does have its advantages I can actually reach the self in my closet and they do make my sturdy legs look longer.

Right now I'm sitting here barefoot, but later today I will be shooting an update and hopefully a video and that means I get to bring out a new pair of stilettos. There's nothing like a new pair of shoes accept none at all....lol

Oh I have other fetishes I enjoy like getting wet or even getting messy on occasion, but my other passion is sexy lingerie, especially corsets and I don't mind showing them off in the great outdoors. As you can tell I do have my own group of fetishes, but my favorite fetish is a hard cock.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JOIN ME IN MY WORLD! Teasing temptation, seduction and sex! http://www.beabrite.com
Bea Brite SC2
Charm

Return to Fetishes