Pegging Volunteers?

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Pegging Volunteers?

Postby BabyahSC4 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:21 am

I am looking for a male volunteer who will submit to a good pegging. You must be willing to take it in the ass good and long. You can cry if you want but you need to kerp those ass cheeks spread and take the big rubber dick! Can you do it? You must be willing to be filmed and sign a model release. You will not be allowed to touch me, just take the rubber dick! You will be allowed to watch the rest of the bideo/photo shoot and see my studs fuck me. You will be allowed to jackoff while you watch, but no touching me or any of the other models. Who wants to do it? Fans or charm husbands?
BabyahSC4
Charm

Re: Pegging Volunteers?

Postby heels1 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:32 pm

Sounds like a dream come true, unfortunately i am based too far away.
The thought of you strutting toward me in boots or heels with your massive lady cock swaying gently with every step makes me so hard. I drop to my knees and obediently open my mouth. You just walk straight up to me and slide your cock to the back of my throat. No hands from either of us just a perfect throat fucking fit.
Looking down you see me struggle to get it all in , but i am a good slut and will make sure this thing stays in even as my eyes water.
'Oh wow you are a bad little slut , aren't you Danny?' you exclaim with delight .
I look up into my Mistress' eyes and start sliding back and forth on this massive cock. Slowly at first all the way to the very tip and then you push your hips forward filling my throat. Faster and faster soon i have to hold your ass in order to keep face fucking you. Your shiny leather leggings feel incredible and drive me on to suck you deeper and deeper.
Pulling out from me you circle around and i can hear every deafening step of your stiletto heel on the tiled floor. My senses are heightened beyond belief , my cock is throbbing harder than ever. Naked on the floor you stand before me and lift your heel towards my cock.
'Dont worry baby, you wont be needing this today, no today i'm going to fuck you so hard you wont be able to walk for a week!' you gently kick my swaying cock with a wicked smile on your face. Nudging my balls with your expensive shoes is destroying me, pre cum glistens from my cock and some gets on your shoes.
'Oh Danny no no no, look what you've done you naughty boy. These are fucking Louboutin's babe you had better clean that off right now' you demand.
'Yes Mistress' i immediately reply and bow lower to the floor. My tongue finds your shoe and it is like an electric shock goes through my body. I am in heaven , my desire for shoes is immeasurable , these are Louboutin 'So Kate' with a 120 mm heel, possibly the sexiest shoe on the planet and i am being ordered to lick my pre cum off it. This is the greatest day of my life !
'oh my God you really are a kinky little bitch arent you Danny Boy' you smile as you see the dedication i lick every inch of your Loubs with.
'Follow me boy' you walk slowly and meaningfully across the room towards the couch. I follow obediently trying to stay as close to your heels as possible, every step of that stiletto hitting the cool tiled floor makes my cock twitch harder.
You sit back deep in the couch and throw a beautiful long lean leather leg high in the air and cross it over the other. God you know how to show off those legs and heels.
'Right boy, lets see just how bad you need these heels, show me how much you love them, how much you need them, '

If anyone is enjoying this i will continue ....
heels1
SC Fan

Postby BabyahSC4 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:25 am

You would make a great slave! Continue, but don’t touch your cock till I say!!!
BabyahSC4
Charm

Postby BabyahSC4 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:54 am

I need photo evidence of you begging for it! Send me!
BabyahSC4
Charm

Return to Fetishes