Jeans

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Re: Jeans

Postby gman36 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:47 pm

Thanks today to
Abby :X :X
Eva Jayne :X :X :X
Jessy :X :X :X
Lady Leather :X :X :X :X
Roxana :X :X :X
Tiffany Blond :X :X :X :X :X
Vixen :X :X :X :X :X
Wendy Meadows :X :X :X :X :X
gman36
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:36 pm

I have to say I was curious as well. I hope I do my jean updates ok. I am assuming I do. Jeans are my thing. I have several pairs and I love boot cut. I wear them everyday. Dressing up for dinner? Throw on a nice top, my nicer pair of jeans and some heels. Going to the movies? A nice t-shirt and jeans. Having a rough day? My well worn pair of jeans and an older/softer t-shirt. My photos for the site? I wear what I normally do with my jeans for the most part.

Today's photo set? I had literally run around doing errands all day. I was at the salon getting my hair done, went to the grocery store, packed for the photo shoot and traveled. We set up the lights and I just told my husband to shoot me in what I had on. It was real me. Except my hair dresser blew my hair out for me and he does a better job than me. :)
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby gman36 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:17 am

wendymeadowssc2 wrote:I have to say I was curious as well. I hope I do my jean updates ok. I am assuming I do. Jeans are my thing. I have several pairs and I love boot cut. I wear them everyday. Dressing up for dinner? Throw on a nice top, my nicer pair of jeans and some heels. Going to the movies? A nice t-shirt and jeans. Having a rough day? My well worn pair of jeans and an older/softer t-shirt. My photos for the site? I wear what I normally do with my jeans for the most part.

Today's photo set? I had literally run around doing errands all day. I was at the salon getting my hair done, went to the grocery store, packed for the photo shoot and traveled. We set up the lights and I just told my husband to shoot me in what I had on. It was real me. Except my hair dresser blew my hair out for me and he does a better job than me. :)

You do your jeans updates just fine, Wendy, that's why you always score so highly. My only qualm is that you tend to always remove your jeans first, when they should be the last thing to come off, but that's just me. The fact that you do so many jeans update is the main thing, and I love them all.
gman36
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:27 am

Thanks for Thursday to
Carolina Brazil :X :X :X :X :X
Katty :X :X
Macy :X :X :X
Rainbow Slut :X :X :X :X :X
Wyoming Wynters :X :X :X :X
gman36
SC Fan

Postby Markjeans » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:20 am

wendymeadowssc2 wrote:I have to say I was curious as well. I hope I do my jean updates ok. I am assuming I do. Jeans are my thing. I have several pairs and I love boot cut. I wear them everyday. Dressing up for dinner? Throw on a nice top, my nicer pair of jeans and some heels. Going to the movies? A nice t-shirt and jeans. Having a rough day? My well worn pair of jeans and an older/softer t-shirt. My photos for the site? I wear what I normally do with my jeans for the most part.

Wendy i will be getting a membership to your site very soon :X
Big Butts! Tight Jeans!!
Markjeans
SC Fan

Postby Markjeans » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:33 am

Italian Lace SC4 wrote:gman, I greatly value your opinion on this topic. I'm curious to know, what makes a great jeans/denim set?

xoxo,
Lace

I'd be happy to offer you my 2 cents also Lace? :)
Big Butts! Tight Jeans!!
Markjeans
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:23 pm

gman36 wrote:

You do your jeans updates just fine, Wendy, that's why you always score so highly. My only qualm is that you tend to always remove your jeans first, when they should be the last thing to come off, but that's just me. The fact that you do so many jeans update is the main thing, and I love them all.

Good thing to learn! I always thought I needed to take the outer layer off first and then down to bra and panties and then remove from there. I will start tossing that dang bra off earlier from now on! I hate that thing anyways. :)
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:24 pm

Markjeans wrote:

Wendy i will be getting a membership to your site very soon :X

I hope you like it ok. :)
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby gman36 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:01 pm

wendymeadowssc2 wrote:Good thing to learn! I always thought I needed to take the outer layer off first and then down to bra and panties and then remove from there. I will start tossing that dang bra off earlier from now on! I hate that thing anyways. :)

You've just made me one happy pervert ;)
gman36
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:19 pm

Thanks today to
Emerald Marie :X :X :X :X :X
Lexi Blue :X :X :X :X :X
Mrs Ananicole :X :X :X :X
Petra Daniels :X :X :X :X :X
Randi Love :X :X :X
Sultry Serena :X :X :X :X :X
Wendy Meadows :X :X :X :X :X
Abbey Lynn :X :X :X :X :X
Alexa :X :X :X :X :X
Alyssa :X :X :X :X :X
Ashlyn Murphy :X :X :X :X :X
Athena Risque :X :X :X :X :X

Thanks and welcome to newcomer
Natali Red - Set 1 :X :X :X
gman36
SC Fan

Postby Markjeans » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:04 am

I always feel, in any set, that the jeans come off far too soon, it can be disheartening seeing a jeans set and then they come off within the first 10 pics. Maybe i'm just being too greedy though :P
Big Butts! Tight Jeans!!
Markjeans
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:31 pm

Thanks today to
Jessy :X
Karo :X :X :X
Sultry Serena :X :X :X :X :X
gman36
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:47 pm

Thanks today to
Jessy :X
Karo :X :X :X
Kennedy Revealed :X :X :X :X :X
Rumer :X :X :X :X
Safia :X :X :X :X :X
Sexy Sam :X :X :X :X :X
Amber :X :X :X :X :X
Athena Risque :X :X :X :X
Bambi :X :X :X
Claire Mundy :X :X :X :X
gman36
SC Fan

Postby KattySC2 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:03 am

Hi! I have an update in tight jeans (number 4) and in denim leggings (number 8). Maybe you will be interested! Kisses! Katty! :X :X :X
KattySC2
Charm

Postby Markjeans » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:28 am

KattySC2 wrote:Hi! I have an update in tight jeans (number 4) and in denim leggings (number 8). Maybe you will be interested! Kisses! Katty! :X :X :X

Thankyou for those updates Katty :X
Big Butts! Tight Jeans!!
Markjeans
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:53 am

Thanks for Thursday to
Lily White :X :X :X :X
Red Ryder :X :X :X
Alyssa Vixen :X :X :X :X :X
Anabella :X :X :X :X
gman36
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:43 pm

Thanks today to
Sandra :X :X :X :X
Brianna Ray :X :X :X :X :X
gman36
SC Fan

Postby gman36 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:01 pm

Thanks today to
Reina :X :X :X :X :X
Busty Blue Eyes :X :X :X :X :X
gman36
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:54 pm

Sexy Cutbutt,
Just for you this Friday :X
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby lm443 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:20 am

WOW, INCREDIBLE!
Looking so good!
Minnie Mouse never looked that SEXY!!
lm443
SC Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Fetishes