Hairy Fetish

A place to discuss your favorite fetishes.

Hairy Fetish

Postby Miss Simone SC1 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:04 pm

Usually I shave for the summer, but this year I'm keeping all my female fur. I have just released a new hairy fetish video, "Hairy Fetish Squirting In Satin Sheets" as a follow up to my best selling video of all time "Hairy Fetish Quickie Squirting". Check it out if you like your ladies all natural! And please let me know if you have any photo or custom video requests :-)
"Most people are haunted by their past, everyone else fears the future. The only safe place to hide is in the present, where no one's looking."
Miss Simone SC1
Charm

Re: Hairy Fetish

Postby masterofthemoon » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:58 am

Nothing like seeing a woman with a full hairy bush. I like it best when it peeks out from their panties or can be seen through a nice pair of pantyhose
"The World is full of Kings and Queens, Who Blind Your Eyes and Steal Your Dreams, It's Heaven and Hell"
masterofthemoon
SC Fan

Postby Miss Simone SC1 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:06 am

I love that as well! I especially love my dark hair against my pale body and how it peeks out of everything, even t-shirts from the right angle. I've been hairy for almost a year, and my boyfriend is tolerant (not his thing) but I'm having a hard time parting with it, so I'm not going to. My hair peeks out of panties, pantyhose, shirts and I love to see that dark hair on my pale skin. I won't even get into feeling it in detail but I love running my fingers through it. I love hair; it's so natural and beautiful... My fetish, really, and I love it when others appreciate. Thank you for your post :-)

xoxoxxx

Miss Simone
"Most people are haunted by their past, everyone else fears the future. The only safe place to hide is in the present, where no one's looking."
Miss Simone SC1
Charm

Postby Throbber » Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:09 am

Big big fan of your naturalness Simone mmmmm
Throbber
SC Fan

Postby Miss Simone SC1 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:41 am

Thank you Throbber ;;)
Miss Simone SC1
Charm

Postby Throbber » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:56 am

Such a sexy cock tease just friggin amazing!
Throbber
SC Fan

Postby nudistharry » Sun May 15, 2016 7:23 am

I love your natural bush. So sexy!
nudistharry
SC Fan

Postby dogslife4me2003 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:42 pm

I have to agree! Natural is sexier than no hair. I think any father that has raised a daughter appreciates a natural woman more after changing enough diapers!
Charms: Please wear more Hanes Her Way Nylon panties in photos please! Thank you for sharing yourselves with us!
dogslife4me2003
SC Fan

Return to Fetishes