How to go about personalizing my SC page

Welcome to the SC Fan Box.
Click Here To Register

How to go about personalizing my SC page

Postby plussizeangel » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:53 pm

Hi charms, gents, and admins. I do not want to come off as stupid, but im definitely having a bit off difficulty technologically with the site.
I have learned how to use the ftp uploader, figured out i was uploading vids in the wrong format. Know how to submit text for some portions of my page.. what i do NOT know how to do (and would greatly appreciate help with) is the following:
*Change the background color of my page or put a picture on it.
*How to put one of the nicely designed header pictures on the top of my home page.
*do i need to create a video tab before videos can be added?
Thanks to any and all who help
plussizeangel
SC Fan

Re: How to go about personalizing my SC page

Postby Black Lollipops » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:55 am

Hi sweetie, welcome on Sc

You can send your background and others to Justin
Your main logo must do 500x300 you can do gif image, when you'll have access to SC admin charm you'll see somes charms who can do it for you.
When you'll send your fisrt video, The tab will be added automatically on your sc page. When you'll send a new video, you must send one pic or one gif in 225x150. If you want to do gif you must send it to Justin because we can't download them in the FTP
For your background for example mine do 2639x1900
When you send an email to the staff think about indicated in the subject of your email your name of charm with SC1 2 3 or 4 and why you write
For example I do like this
BlackLollipopsSC2 - GIF for video "title of the video" or
BlackLollipopsSC2 - New main logo for my page
Black Lollipops
SC Fan

Return to Welcome to The Southern Charms Fan Box