ATTENTION - a small "who is online" FAQ

Charms can post their chat schedule here. Goal is to have regular chats for our amazing fans!
Fans can request a chat date here too!

ATTENTION - a small "who is online" FAQ

Postby KristinaSlovenia SC4 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:37 am

My dears,

I am writing this to help all Charms, Gents, and Fans in their use of the Mini-Chat feature on this board.

Please do not be disappointed, when you don't get an answer from a person, who seems to be online.

You see the: "In total there are X users chatting", and you normally think, they are there,
but:
( based on users active over the past 1 hour )
1 hour is a looong time, the Charm, Gent or Fan could have gone off line during the hour.

Here is how you can tell if your charm is actually online?

Check the "Who is online" down below the Mini-Chat Section - Registered users: .....
This is a lot better way to see, if your charm is online, because: (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)

I hope this information can help you so you will know that you are not being ignored, because no one would ignore you! We are here to chat and have fun!

Have fun with US :YMHUG:

Kisses
Kristina
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kristina_Slo sneak previews and more!
KristinaSlovenia SC4
SC Fan

Re: ATTENTION - a small "who is online" FAQ

Postby Hung8Tung » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:57 pm

I suggested this a while ago. An hour is a LONG time to track when someone was in the room. 5 to 10 minutes would be ideal.
Hung8Tung
SC Fan

Postby arosaSC1 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:31 am

Thanks for your help .... I'm still trying to figure out this forum and hope I'm ready for the new site!
arosaSC1
Charm

Postby Mark » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:01 pm

Hi to all,

I would like to say that I am new here, and, whenever I am logged in on this forum, I would really love to have a chat with the charming Charms... I would like to get to know you better, and I might also be more interesting a person than you would believe at first :).
Mark
SC Fan

Return to Chat Schedule - Lets Get Together!