Paris Olympic Openening Scene

Let's talk about something - News, Sex, The Weather, Sex, Movies, Sex? You decide. Post it here.

Paris Olympic Openening Scene

Postby tiffanypearl » Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:47 am

I watched it completely and ... wtf were they thinking ? I only live a few hours from Paris, have many friends there, also they feel ashamed of what could have been great .... but it was a non-stop LGBTQ+ show, dragqueens, catwalk stuff, ... even minions .... the athletes were put on all kinds of boats, not even decorated, the public could hardly see anything, .... only the last 30 minutes were better ... but still booooring and way too long,

My idea
tiffanypearl
Charm

Re: Paris Olympic Openening Scene

Postby VixenSC2 » Mon Jul 29, 2024 3:40 pm

I agree, we were watching it as a family and thought it was quite bad until the bit with a blue man ans we switched it off :-\

You think of all the culture that came from France, its history, its Art, Literature, Music and all France is now is a shell of its former glory with a misplaced hatred of its founding faith. Whats the world coming to.
VixenSC2
Charm

Postby MrsEnglewood » Mon Jul 29, 2024 4:30 pm

I liked it.
MrsEnglewood
Charm

Postby martastyle » Tue Jul 30, 2024 1:55 pm

I'm sorry for the French but it was a crude show. The LGTBI lobby has a lot of power and tries to monopolize everything. Very unpleasant in many ways. Attacks on the Catholic religion for no reason. I did not like anything.
Apart from that, the athletes were deprived of the most beautiful thing that the Olympics have for them: coexistence and interacting with each other at the inauguration. If each country goes on a boat they cannot do it.
martastyle
Charm

Postby tiffanypearl » Tue Aug 06, 2024 12:42 am

I do agree, I have no idea what they were doing ... also they put the flag upside down, they annouced South-Korea as North-Korea, ... at least the athletics are fun to watch, gosh these athletes look so hot, ...
tiffanypearl
Charm

Return to Topic Of The Day