Sept. 11

Let's talk about something - News, Sex, The Weather, Sex, Movies, Sex? You decide. Post it here.

Sept. 11

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:44 am

Today is the anniversary of the terror attacks against the US when the planes were used to fly into the twin towers in NY.
Does anyone remember where they were when that happened?

I remember that I was living in Northern California at the time. I had had my first cup of coffee and was waking my husband for work. I had the Today show on tv when it happened.
I couldn't believe my eyes when they showed the recorded footage of the first plane striking the tower. Then while the cameras were live, another plane came into the shot.
It hit the other tower.
I was absolutely stunned. And saddened. And horrified.
It seemed so unbelievable.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Re: Sept. 11th Rembering that sad day

Postby Alexus Lin SC1 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:23 am

I sure do remember where I was. Being a New Yorker and I live
just across the bay from lower Manhattan. I was getting ready for work when
I heard an explosion. The first thing I did was look outside to see if there
was smoke someplace. I could see nothing here so I put on the TV, when the news
was saying a plane hit one of the towers. At that time everyone thought it was
a terrible accident. I left for work. When I arrived at work I got out of car and
heard another explosion and it actually made my ears pop and i felt like the ground
moved. When I got inside the TV was on and they said another plane hit the other tower.

We all knew at that time it was not an accident, but a planned attack.
I lost many friends that day and others from related illnesses helping at ground zero.
A day that I will never forget. Prayers for All.
Hugs, Alexus Lin
My Site - http://www.southern-charms.com/alexuslin/photos.htm
My Videos - http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=1&model=alexuslin
Hugs & Kisses, Alexus Lin
Over 2346 Updates, Bonus Sets, Over 250 thousand Photos, Hundreds of Video Clips, 100+ Videos and more.
Alexus Lin SC1
SC Fan

Re: Sept. 11

Postby RopePhotog » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:20 am

I remember the day very well. I had taken the day off from work and was in my office when my ex wife called to tell me that a small plane had hit one of the towers. I turned on the TV and just couldn't believe a small plane could do that much damage. I seen the second plane hit and knew that we were under attack. I never left the TV for the rest of the day. Life was never going to be the same for any of us. In May of 2003 my sister was being honored at the National EMS Memorial event. It is intended to those first responders who lost their lives in the line of duty. I had the opportunity to meet several fire divisions from New York that weekend. I will forever honor the memory of those men and women, 343, and the men and women that lost their lives in the Towers.
RopePhotog
SC Fan

Re: Sept. 11

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:19 pm

It was such a terrible thing. I can't even imagine how those people felt when they realized the plane was going into the tower. And the horrible things the rescuers saw when they so selfishly ran into to save them. They are all heroes and will always be remembered.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Return to Topic Of The Day