Hurricanes, Earthquakes, Tornados

Let's talk about something - News, Sex, The Weather, Sex, Movies, Sex? You decide. Post it here.

Hurricanes, Earthquakes, Tornados

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:18 am

So has anyone been in a natural disaster? Hurricane, Earthquake, Tornado?

I felt the 1994 Northridge Earthquake. It was a 6.7 quake that hit the Los Angeles, California area back in 1994. I'm a California native, and had lived in the state most of my life. Earthquakes are common there, although not that strong.
But I was used to feeling them. That morning though, my waterbed started really rocking. Then I heard what sounded like a freight train coming. I was still partially asleep and didn't really make any attempt to get out of bed. I mean I'd felt shaking before and I didn't realize this was a bad one. We were far enough away from the epicienter that we only sustained minor damage to our house.

I've been in Texas since 2002 and I've been lucky enough to have not experienced tornados. They've happened all around me, but not directly over me. Fingers crossed that my luck continues.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Re: Hurricanes, Earthquakes, Tornados

Postby martinae » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:54 pm

lived in the east coast my whole life, so have had some effects of hurricanes, but nothing too bad. there was the Virginia earthquake in 2011 that i was about 30 miles from the epicenter on the 4th floor of a building, that was interesting, just hung out ender my desk for a few minutes. i haven't ever seen a tornado in person...
martinae
SC Fan

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:40 pm

As a lad, suffered through Hurricane Agnes in 1972. A few years later watched tornados rip through a mobile home park, about 5 miles away. Had a great vantage point atop the mountain where I lived. After returning to America in the mid 90's , I thought it my fancy to live in New England. Experience bitter cold, and snow. In 1999 we had a spell where the for two weeks the highest daytime temp was -10 degrees. In 2000, spent almost a week stranded at work after a blizzard hit. Dropping 14 inches the day before, then the bog snow came in half a day later and dropped over 39 inches. Was stranded there with a very nice young lady, who would transform my life.....So I cannot complain..... :-)
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:17 pm

DDDVIOAUS wrote: Was stranded there with a very nice young lady, who would transform my life.....So I cannot complain..... :-)

That's such an amazing story :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby FoxyRose » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:45 am

Been in a tornado. I had one just right outside my front door. It was just a few miles away.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:26 pm

Hurricanes are part of life living in Florida. I've been through quite a few. Last year after Hurricane Irma, my neighborhood flooded badly because of the river coming up with the storm surge. It was surreal. The sun was out and the rain had stopped but the river just kept rising. There were SO MANY PEOPLE out and about, checking out the damage and in just reveling in awe of how much water there was... and you know since it's Florida, there had to be people out in giant lifted trucks, four-wheelers and swamp buggies playing in the flooded streets. It was kinda fun to watch. And people were canoeing through the neighborhood!
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Return to Topic Of The Day