Bedtime Rituals

Let's talk about something - News, Sex, The Weather, Sex, Movies, Sex? You decide. Post it here.

Bedtime Rituals

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:41 pm

So does anyone have any quirky bedtime rituals? Things you have to do before you go to sleep?

For example. I HAVE to close the closet door all the way, make sure the drapes are closed tightly, no slit of light peeking through, and I double and triple check my alarm <even though I usually wake before it goes off> I also can't have any part of my body hanging off the bed. And when I pull the sheet and blanket up, I have to fold it neatly over me.
OMG I'm so anal :d :d :d :d
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Re: Bedtime Rituals

Postby FoxyRose » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:49 am

My husband does all the light turning off and checking alarms and making sure door is look. All I do is turn on the lamp beside the bed and call our cat to bed. I have to have at least the sheet to sleep. I used to sleep with 1 foot out but our cat likes feet and will attack it if it is out of the covers. I have to have a spare blanket across my feet. I need the weight. I had a cat that slept there for 18 years. we read for about an hour then I turn of the lamp. Must tell husband good night and that we love each other.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby Alexus Lin SC1 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:45 am

I think what I do before bed is mostly normal. Check doors are locked.
Turn all lights off except the one in bathroom. Guess I still need a light
night. LOL Maybe its because I wake up in the middle of the night and
don't want to trip in the dark. I do like my blanket and sheet smooth
and sheet folded neat over top of blanket. I also fluff pillows before I put
my head down. Hugs
My Site - http://www.southern-charms.com/alexuslin/photos.htm
My Videos - http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=1&model=alexuslin
Hugs & Kisses, Alexus Lin
Over 2346 Updates, Bonus Sets, Over 250 thousand Photos, Hundreds of Video Clips, 100+ Videos and more.
Alexus Lin SC1
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:20 pm

I make the bed before bed LOL... I'm bad about making it during the day, but I don't like sleeping in a chaotic bed, so I smooth all the blankets and sheets before getting into bed. Also, I can't get into bed dirty. I CAN'T. No matter how tired I am, I have to take a shower to be able to sleep comfortably. I always sleep naked, too, with the TV on, lights off. Last thing I do is put my small dog up on the bed and kiss him goodnight before I crawl under the covers, and I'm soon off to dreamland.
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:48 pm

Italian Lace SC4 wrote: Also, I can't get into bed dirty. I CAN'T. No matter how tired I am, I have to take a shower to be able to sleep comfortably. I always sleep naked, too, with the TV on, lights off. Last thing I do is put my small dog up on the bed and kiss him goodnight before I crawl under the covers, and I'm soon off to dreamland.

Me too! I've always taken a shower before I go to bed. Wet hair and all, I curl up and fall asleep. Can't stand sleeping in pj's. Naked here also. Two cats at my feet and my dog at my left side, hubby on the right.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby gman36 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:02 pm

Lock the doors, make the bed, check the closets for axe murderers, then turn off the lights and into bed.
gman36
SC Fan

Return to Topic Of The Day