The Walking Dead - tv show & all things Zombie

Let's talk about something - News, Sex, The Weather, Sex, Movies, Sex? You decide. Post it here.

The Walking Dead - tv show & all things Zombie

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:49 am

So who besides me, LOVES this show?

I have to admit, I watch all things zombie. Znation, Fear the walking dead......and anything I find on Netflix relating to zombies.

It's annoying when they kill off the main characters, but I guess nobody is untouchable in a world of flesh eating dead :d

Did you know that if there was no rabies virus, or IF rabies ever became airborne and mutated, that this zombie scenario could actually happen?

Scary to think about for sure.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Re: The Walking Dead - tv show & all things Zombie

Postby randiloveSC1 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:50 pm

I can't wait for it to come back on too. I've followed it from the start!
randiloveSC1
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:11 pm

randiloveSC1 wrote:I can't wait for it to come back on too. I've followed it from the start!

Me too :d
And I admit, I like Neegan :d He's an asshole, but he's a sexy one :d
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby Alexus Lin SC1 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:47 pm

I believe it returns Oct 7th.

I cannot believe Rick is leaving the show. He said its to much time away from his family.
Wonder who will replace his part. Neegan?
My Site - http://www.southern-charms.com/alexuslin/photos.htm
My Videos - http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=1&model=alexuslin
Hugs & Kisses, Alexus Lin
Over 2346 Updates, Bonus Sets, Over 250 thousand Photos, Hundreds of Video Clips, 100+ Videos and more.
Alexus Lin SC1
SC Fan

Postby bbwmelsc3 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:42 pm

I love it too! I am watching it a season behind. I dont have cable. So watching it on Netflix. They just released last season on there. So just starting it. I already seen spoilers. I like Negan too. His smile is so sexy. I kinda think what he is doing wasnt so bad. He was making sure he and his people had what they needed. I think its the end and all rules go away. You do what you need to to survive. I have always been attracted to assholes for some reason though!
See more of me on
http://www.southern-charms3.com/bbwmel
Follow me on Twitter @BBWMELSC
bbwmelsc3
Charm

Postby randiloveSC1 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:10 am

Does anyone watch fear the walking dead?
randiloveSC1
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:25 pm

Watch it? Some days I feel like I am living in it.
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:46 pm

randiloveSC1 wrote:Does anyone watch fear the walking dead?

Yep, I watch fear the walking dead.
I also watch ZNation.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby randiloveSC1 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:24 am

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:
randiloveSC1 wrote:Does anyone watch fear the walking dead?

Yep, I watch fear the walking dead.
I also watch ZNation.

I like Znation too! It's more of a comedy zombie show though. I don't know if it's on purpose or not but I think it's funny! The zombie baby, lol...
randiloveSC1
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:04 pm

So for all things Zombie....What did everyone( or anyone ) think of the last Rick Grimes episode? Personally I thought it great despite being written, by Gimple
I was also jazzed that Rick Grimes will be spun off into at least three AMC feature movies. What about the rest of you? Lastly any comment on the time jump at the end? Six years, and their is a new sheriff in town Judith Grimes..... I was like whoa did not see that coming......
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby RavenCharm » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:16 am

I really enjoyed the fact that they have jumped a period of years into the future, to allow some progression.
I am hoping that the constant - Find a safe zone and then get invaded is done with. Because it should always be about the Zombies and the Virus and not about other humans trying to kill each other.
Having followed Andrew Lincolns career since he was in Teachers in the UK I am also really happy that he will be getting at least one or two feature length films.
Thought the last episode was great all around.
Enjoy Raven
RavenCharm
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:49 am

DDDVIOAUS wrote:So for all things Zombie....What did everyone( or anyone ) think of the last Rick Grimes episode? Personally I thought it great despite being written, by Gimple
I was also jazzed that Rick Grimes will be spun off into at least three AMC feature movies. What about the rest of you? Lastly any comment on the time jump at the end? Six years, and their is a new sheriff in town Judith Grimes..... I was like whoa did not see that coming......

I just caught up with the episodes. I DVR them and watch them during a zombie binge night with my granddaughter....lol

I was surprised that I DID like the last episode, Rick's last episode. I thought it was gonna hurt the show to not have him there. But honestly, it's more realistic that way. If all the main characters survived everything, then the show would be predictable, and way less interesting.
I was glad that he didn't die.

And I'm looking forward to the spin off movies showing where he went, etc.
Plus, maybe he'll come back one day?

I also think they should merge FEAR and The Walking Dead. I thought they were heading towards doing that this last season, but then the characters decided to stay in Texas.
Drats!

I do think there will come a point where Fear will need to be combined with The Walking Dead. Morgan is a good guy, but he's not really a leader.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:50 pm

Oh my gosh! Zombies are literally my life. So much so that I spent two hours sitting while my husband did zombie make up for Halloween. I really liked Rick's last episode. I thought they were going to blow it, but they did it really well. Last night's, though. Holy goodness..... I can't believe how the zombies have changed. I look forward to seeing where it goes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:16 pm

OMG you and I are both zombie freaks!
Here's a pic of me from 2014 I believe. We did a big zombie thing in our yard at Halloween.
I scared the crap out of people that night......lol We had 2000 trick or treaters. For real! Cops had to direct traffic on our street. It was unreal!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:41 pm

Serena! I love it! my husband wanted to do more but my kid was restless and wanted to go trick or treating. I love the make-up! I wish we lived in an area that we could do a yard thing like that. That sounds like so much fun!
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby RavenCharm » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:30 pm

What did we think of last nights episode then?

I can imagine that they have lost no one in all the intervening years? Yet as soon as we come back, they are in deep trouble.

I like the fact that Carol burned those others to death, that was great.

I thought that Eugene was great as he had progressed but then quickly became the buffoon we all know.

What did anyone else think?
RavenCharm
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:34 pm

I agree with your thoughts. Eugene has toughened some, but is still as you say a buffoon. Love triangles don't last long on TWD, so once he proclaims his feelings , someone's card is going to be punched to Zombie Land. Eugene, Gabriel, or Rosita. You are spot on about no one passing in the time period not shown. Would think a couple would have passed in some fashion. I watch with a group of about a dozen people. When Carol lit that match, the ladies in the group started cheering, BURN, BURN, BURN. Was a great episode, and the writing is clearly up a notch from last season. Was anyone surprised that Michonne had Rick's child? In Rick's last episode, we predicted it would happen, when Rick and Michonne, made love. Sometimes the show is just to predictable.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby RavenCharm » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:00 am

You are right, it is predictable yet it keeps you coming back.
I am glad they have shaken it up, at the beginning of Season 7 I missed the first 6 shows and then caught up, it was poor, almost as hard going as Season 2 is to watch, as that was so long.
The Zombies are where it should be focused or move them to a City, that would have been excellent.
Still will see what next week brings
RavenCharm
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:40 pm

I agree the show needs to focus on the Zombie theme more. One pet peeve of mine, is to kill a zombie you have to shoot them in the head, or stab them. To kill what ever is still alive in the brain I suppose. Yet time and time again in those choreographed scenes of zombie battle, we see out heros stab them in the chest, or face, missing where the brain would be. Then the silent zombies, they are supposed to make a growling, like noise, yet time and time again they sneak up in the quiet on humans. Last the quickness with which some move. Saw a scene a few years ago, one guy Zom., was like Usain Bolt, he was passing other Zoms., like they were standing still. I love this season how they are keeping the show fresh and moving along. before the season started I was afraid that Rick's death would be drawn out over 4 shows. I do wish we could have seen some closure among the people of Alexandria at his passing.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby randiloveSC1 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:28 am

Ok, what in the world is happening on the Walking Dead??? Judith is walking around killing zombies? Are we doing a character flush?
randiloveSC1
Charm

Next

Return to Topic Of The Day