The Walking Dead - tv show & all things Zombie

Let's talk about something - News, Sex, The Weather, Sex, Movies, Sex? You decide. Post it here.

Re: The Walking Dead - tv show & all things Zombie

Postby Alexus Lin SC1 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:00 am

Judith is now about 9 or 10. There was a jump in time.
I do not want to say to much because if you have not seen
a few episodes it will ruin it.
Now we have to wait till next year for the continuation.
My Site - http://www.southern-charms.com/alexuslin/photos.htm
My Videos - http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=1&model=alexuslin
Hugs & Kisses, Alexus Lin
Over 2346 Updates, Bonus Sets, Over 250 thousand Photos, Hundreds of Video Clips, 100+ Videos and more.
Alexus Lin SC1
SC Fan

Postby randiloveSC1 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:15 pm

I think I'm 1 or 2 episodes behind. I'll try to watch the rest tonight. Daryl does have a bad-ass dog now though!!
randiloveSC1
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:11 pm

I'm one episode behind, I think the last one. I was glad to see that Rick didn't die. But it sucks that Darryl and the others THINK he died. Makes me wonder if one day he'll come back?

I haven't seen what happened that broke them all apart. Does the last show explain that? I'm guessing it was the whole Neagan thing.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby randiloveSC1 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:36 am

I don't know. I just saw up to where Neegan was throwing the tennis ball, that episode. Don't want to give anything away in case you've not seen that far. It's like a Tarantino move now with the jump, ha ha!
randiloveSC1
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:59 am

I an current in the viewing of the show, and some gossip. So I will not, well try and not give spoilers away. Starting with Rick, AMC will be making at least 2 and possibly three stand alone movies starring the 'Rick Grimes" character. They will be produced by AMC, and will either be show on the cable station, or if enough interest and money, could be released to theaters.
The last episode showed Carol and Michonne talking. It seemed in regards to something that happened after Rick's "death" and where the series picked up again. The new show runner TWD, has mentioned what ever happened will be dealt with in the 2nd half of the season, which starts again in February. There is also the question of why Michonne and Darryl now have after the time jump, X like scars on their lower back? This will also be explained in the next 8 episodes, but for now there are at least six good rumors flying around.

Here is a rumor that wont go away. Deals with season 8, so no spoilers. Rumor and some facts have it that at the end of season 7, and prior to the start of season 8, Andrew Lincoln broached the issue of not spending enough time with hid family and leaving the show. Scott Gimple knowing Lincoln's devotion to the show, decided to kill Carl off, feeling that Lincoln would then not leave the show, creating a huge void, in TWD, and the Grimes family. Again it is just a rumor. Lincoln decided again after season 8, that it would be his last, due to time away from his family once more.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby randiloveSC1 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:51 am

We'll have to see what happens...
randiloveSC1
Charm

Postby blackstudd » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:42 pm

I watched it on netflix. It got in my head. Now I think of zombies if I am in dark areas
blackstudd
SC Fan

Postby randiloveSC1 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:02 am

lol, I dream about them sometimes.
randiloveSC1
Charm

Previous

Return to Topic Of The Day