Photo Contest - Calling all charms

Let's talk about something - News, Sex, The Weather, Sex, Movies, Sex? You decide. Post it here.

Re: Photo Contest - Calling all charms

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:05 am

I will set up the voting poll, 1 vote period.
Once I post the details, The start date will be a few days in the future so that everyone can have a chance to get their photo selected.
The contest will run for 30 days.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby FoxyRose » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:10 am

martinae wrote:From a fan's point of view, one fan gets only one vote... that way you don't get people stuffing the ballot box, and also a few days between the posting and the contest ending.

Just my 2 cents. Hope all are having a good weekend!

I agree. I time vote. Just because it is to be stress free. And if you do weekly or which ever it gets to over whelming . We want it to be fun. And if they want to vote again they can do what Serena suggested and tip the model.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby Alexus Lin SC1 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:03 am

If there is a way to count as one vote per person. Not sure what type of program
can do that, but in most contests there are those that know how to beat the process
and vote 100 times. I saw that when we had contests years ago.
My Site - http://www.southern-charms.com/alexuslin/photos.htm
My Videos - http://videos.southern-charms.com/frontend.php?sc_volume=1&model=alexuslin
Hugs & Kisses, Alexus Lin
Over 2346 Updates, Bonus Sets, Over 250 thousand Photos, Hundreds of Video Clips, 100+ Videos and more.
Alexus Lin SC1
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:06 am

Alexus Lin SC1 wrote:If there is a way to count as one vote per person. Not sure what type of program
can do that, but in most contests there are those that know how to beat the process
and vote 100 times. I saw that when we had contests years ago.

I'm setting up the poll to only allow 1 vote per person.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby loke693 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:33 pm

For the record.........................

I'm loving this. I've checked out some of the posted pics already and this is going to be HARD (kind of like... neva mind)!!!
Having the charms post pics of themselves and having us the fans vote, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to vote, because I KNOW, I'm going to enjoy all the submissions and picking one will be like picking a favorite child. You love them all equally and to say one over the other... This is going to be hard (kind of like...neva mind)!!!

Loving this and enjoying seeing the Charms posting pics, agreeing to participate, etc. I certainly hope that we can get more FANS to participate and help their favorite CHARM pull out the victory.

I'm going on record and saying, that my vote can be bought!!! It is currently for sale. Please submit your offers to obtain my vote. At the end and once I have submitted my vote, I will share why this person received my vote (LOL)!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:17 am

I must say I am quite impressed with Sultry Serena and the way she has brought the Charm photo comp., together. I like the one vote per person, though it will make it hard to decide sometimes I am sure, but that will also provide some fun as well. Good Luck to all the charms, and a big thank you to Sultry Serna, for accomplishing all this...
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby martinae » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:38 pm

Agree... this is an awesome thing, and the most activity I have seen on the forum in a while... Thanks Serena for doing this!!!
martinae
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:28 pm

Your welcome guys. I really believe in this forum, and I think you guys here are awesome!
I'm determined to make this place a fun place for everyone :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:08 pm

Gotta say, the entries so far are as hawt as [bleep]. Bravo ladies, you are all incredible :YMHUG:
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby Just Me SC3 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:51 pm

Sounds like fun!
Any form of "exposure" is a wonderful thing!!!

...Just Me
Just Me SC3
Charm

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:01 am

CrumblingPerv wrote:Gotta say, the entries so far are as hawt as [bleep]. Bravo ladies, you are all incredible :YMHUG:

Thank you sweetie. Nice of you to say x
-im not sure how you guys can decide who gets your 1 vote lol
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby mrsleatherSC3 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:06 am

Ive gotta say a massive thank you and well done to the wonderful sultryserenaSC2 for organising this contest. It really has bought the forum back to life and I can honestly say I have had some great interactions from members after it being pretty quiet on here.
Well done Serena & thanks
Leather love
Mrs Leather :X :YMHUG: :X
Enjoy Some Leather Love

mrsleatherSC3
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:17 am

mrsleatherSC3 wrote:
CrumblingPerv wrote:Gotta say, the entries so far are as hawt as [bleep]. Bravo ladies, you are all incredible :YMHUG:

Thank you sweetie. Nice of you to say x

This contest has been fantastic. It exemplifies the fun of SC and its gorgeous ladies.
mrsleatherSC3 wrote:im not sure how you guys can decide who gets your 1 vote lol

The quality of the entries certainly has made it very hard. And the decision is hard too ;)
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Previous

Return to Topic Of The Day