Contest questions and answers

Let's talk about something - News, Sex, The Weather, Sex, Movies, Sex? You decide. Post it here.

Contest questions and answers

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:06 pm

I'm quoting the questions about the contest here.
If anyone has any other questions, please post it here.
Thanks!

I'm also moving comments that are made on the contest entry thread to HERE. As no comments should be made in that thread so that the contest can remain fair with all entries being the only thing posted.

Doris_Dawn wrote:One little question, isn't there 1333x2000 px for the picture?
I can see that all my photos on SC are set to 1333x2000.
So is there a typo: 1000 instead of 2000.
You can certainly delete this after fixing the typo - if the case.
Kiss,
:X

Hi Doris, I am removing the size limitation for the photos. I want this to be easy, so no resizing is necessary :)
You can post your pic any size the board will allow. :-)
Last edited by SultrySerenaSC2 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Re: Contest questions and answers

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:22 pm

barj39 wrote:red hot as ever xxx
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:23 pm

Bea Brite SC2 wrote:This takes me back. I shot this stripper update the first year I was on SC. I hope it brings back some fond memories for some of you.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby loke693 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:26 pm

I'm going to put this out here right now. This contest is UNFAIR!!! It is completely UNFAIR, to us the fans of all these beautiful and talented ladies. How are we, the fans supposed to pick ONE (1) Charm to win. REALLY??? That's like having to pick a favorite child, or a favorite parent or a favorite food. They are all our favorites and only being able to give one a vote, that's nearly IMPOSSIBLE!!! I'm stumped as to who to vote for, and I must admit, if I vote, it will be at the VERY and I mean the VERY last minute. I'm not sure how to even vote for just one!!! This is killing me!!!

But I will say that my vote and be purchased. Please, don't hesitate to make me an offer for my vote, you may be the winning bid (LOL)!!! Contact me and let me know, or just send me a reply message to this message. My vote could make the difference. My one vote could be the deciding vote. And it could be available to you, ladies!!

OK, just joking, my vote is not for sale (politically correct answer, but make me an offer)!!!

Good luck to all the Charms that are participating. I swear this is a difficult decision, one I wish I didn't have to make and I'm thinking, I may not make, just because I appreciate all the pictures from all the Charms submitted. Just wish I could vote for them all!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby CrumblingPerv » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:22 am

What happens in the event of a tie? I suggest a mud wrestling tie breaker between the contestants. Heck, can we just go ahead and do that anyway?
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:31 am

CrumblingPerv wrote:What happens in the event of a tie? I suggest a mud wrestling tie breaker between the contestants. Heck, can we just go ahead and do that anyway?

As a side note, Mud wrestling sounds fun :d

I'm thinking that there may be those who will wait to the end of the contest to vote, lowering the odds of a potential tie. But if there is a tie, prize money will be split. So ladies, encourage your fans to vote ;)
Last edited by SultrySerenaSC2 on Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:40 am

loke693 wrote:I'm going to put this out here right now. This contest is UNFAIR!!! It is completely UNFAIR, to us the fans of all these beautiful and talented ladies. How are we, the fans supposed to pick ONE (1) Charm to win. REALLY??? That's like having to pick a favorite child, or a favorite parent or a favorite food. They are all our favorites and only being able to give one a vote, that's nearly IMPOSSIBLE!!! I'm stumped as to who to vote for, and I must admit, if I vote, it will be at the VERY and I mean the VERY last minute. I'm not sure how to even vote for just one!!! This is killing me!!!

But I will say that my vote and be purchased. Please, don't hesitate to make me an offer for my vote, you may be the winning bid (LOL)!!! Contact me and let me know, or just send me a reply message to this message. My vote could make the difference. My one vote could be the deciding vote. And it could be available to you, ladies!!

OK, just joking, my vote is not for sale (politically correct answer, but make me an offer)!!!

Good luck to all the Charms that are participating. I swear this is a difficult decision, one I wish I didn't have to make and I'm thinking, I may not make, just because I appreciate all the pictures from all the Charms submitted. Just wish I could vote for them all!!!

Loke

Sweetie, Your enthusiasm and compliments to the charms is definitely appreciated. But even though I KNOW you are joking with the "my vote can be bought" thing, there are many new charms beginning to participate on this forum and they don't know you like I do. They may wrongly construe that you are serious, especially since you've made this comment previously.

loke693 wrote:For the record.........................

I'm loving this. I've checked out some of the posted pics already and this is going to be HARD (kind of like... neva mind)!!!
Having the charms post pics of themselves and having us the fans vote, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to vote, because I KNOW, I'm going to enjoy all the submissions and picking one will be like picking a favorite child. You love them all equally and to say one over the other... This is going to be hard (kind of like...neva mind)!!!

Loving this and enjoying seeing the Charms posting pics, agreeing to participate, etc. I certainly hope that we can get more FANS to participate and help their favorite CHARM pull out the victory.

I'm going on record and saying, that my vote can be bought!!! It is currently for sale. Please submit your offers to obtain my vote. At the end and once I have submitted my vote, I will share why this person received my vote (LOL)!!!

Loke

I hope everyone will decide to participate in the voting. I tried to make this contest fun and fair for all, fans and charms, using suggestions that some, including you posted ;)

$50 prize to the first place charm

Free membership of one month to the winning name out of a hat fan who votes

loke693 wrote:Personally, I think some sort of contest on the Fan Box would be a good way to get people back, get more Charms involved and potentially spark more people to come, see what is going on and purchase memberships. I'm not exactly sure what could be done, how it could be done, but I also don't think that it should be to stressful, to time consuming, to difficult for the Charms to participate and for the fans to come and vote. I think maybe there could/should be small prizes for both the Charms and the fans. Again, nothing to excessive, but something for participating, voting, helping out. Not to mention, something that is fair to all!!!

Loke

Love ya Loke ;;)

And ladies, he IS joking about the vote being bought thing. :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Return to Topic Of The Day