Comments and Questions/November Contest

Let's talk about something - News, Sex, The Weather, Sex, Movies, Sex? You decide. Post it here.

Comments and Questions/November Contest

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:05 pm

Below are posts that were made in the contest thread. I'm moving them here to retain the continuity of the contest thread so that all it contains are photos. Once all photos have been posted, posts can be made in that topic.
Thanks!
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Re: Comments and Questions/November Contest

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:05 pm

JREDDY15 wrote:
FoxyRose wrote:Want some Thanksgiving Pie. Future set coming out in a few weeks.
FoxyRose_ThanksgivingPie-63.jpg

OMG! Where do I vote. :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:06 pm

FoxyRose wrote:
JREDDY15 wrote:
FoxyRose wrote:Want some Thanksgiving Pie. Future set coming out in a few weeks.
FoxyRose_ThanksgivingPie-63.jpg

OMG! Where do I vote. :-)

Voting starts the 12th right here in this thread
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:43 am

My thoughts......On how I vote. I do not vote for my favorite (s). I instead take into account the theme, and how well the photo matches the subject. Then the clarity and definition of the photo. There are several this contest that fit the bill very well. Lastly, should a charm be allowed to PM, asking for votes? I PM'ed, and thought it most inappropriate.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:58 am

DDDVIOAUS wrote:My thoughts......On how I vote. I do not vote for my favorite (s). I instead take into account the theme, and how well the photo matches the subject. Then the clarity and definition of the photo. There are several this contest that fit the bill very well. Lastly, should a charm be allowed to PM, asking for votes? I PM'ed, and thought it most inappropriate.

I think it's ok for charms to pm campaigning for votes :-)
It's a great way to bring attention to her photo :-)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:54 pm

SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:I think it's ok for charms to pm campaigning for votes :-)

Agreed - and it's one of the few times I get PMs :-)

Incidentally the ladies in the compo this month are really cookin' - all are looking good enough to eat :X
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:50 pm

CrumblingPerv wrote:
SultrySerenaSC2 wrote:I think it's ok for charms to pm campaigning for votes :-)

Agreed - and it's one of the few times I get PMs :-)

Incidentally the ladies in the compo this month are really cookin' - all are looking good enough to eat :X

Sent you a pm ;;)
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby CrumblingPerv » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:41 pm

I see Dimonty is going with "The Full English Breakfast" :-)
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby CrumblingPerv » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:18 am

This competition is playing havoc with my diet.
CrumblingPerv
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:15 am

I swear these contest are so flipping difficult. Who's idea was this to have all these contest where these sexy and beautiful woman show us themselves and we have to vote for one or two of them and say that they are the best. I'm not sure I can pick just one or two. Can I vote for all of them, please (LOL)??? I mean that's like picking your favorite child or grandchild. They are all so sexy and so beautiful. Even the one that missed the cut. I mean, I'd like to vote for her too (LOL)!!! So many decisions, how am I going to decide again. May end up being inny, minny, minni, moe!!!

Good luck to all the Charms in the contest. I enjoy and appreciate all the ladies in the contest and am looking forward to see who will come out victorious this month. Maybe there should be like a Contest History page where we keep track of all the previous months winners (what the theme was and the winner). That would be interesting, I think!!!

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:23 pm

I am so glad we were able to vote for two charms this time round. it was so hard( insert Michael Scott line here), that I went back and forth like a tennis volley between the Williams sisters. I voted for Ms. Frolicker, and Italian lace. Both reminded me of a relationship so many years ago, where we cook and bake together, drinking wine the whole time, finally getting silly and throwing flour, pouring honey or chocolate sauce on one another. We often would go to this Italian place and bring home a dessert to make the evenings entertainment delicious, so to speak....great job to all the charms.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:15 pm

DDDVIOAUS wrote:I am so glad we were able to vote for two charms this time round. it was so hard( insert Michael Scott line here), that I went back and forth like a tennis volley between the Williams sisters. I voted for Ms. Frolicker, and Italian lace. Both reminded me of a relationship so many years ago, where we cook and bake together, drinking wine the whole time, finally getting silly and throwing flour, pouring honey or chocolate sauce on one another. We often would go to this Italian place and bring home a dessert to make the evenings entertainment delicious, so to speak....great job to all the charms.

Awwww, that's so sweet! Thank you! <3 Incidentally, that is kinda how that shoot went... it was *supposed* to be just me getting messy, but I had my photog all covered in cake and frosting by then end, too, so we turned it into a couples thing... photo sets are so much fun when they turn out like that... we start "all business" and end up just having fun, playing around!
★ 3150+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:44 am

Congratulations oh Lacy One.....on your win in the November contest. While all the photos were excellent, yours was by far the cream of the crop. The photo captured you in a bemused, perhaps, bewildered state. It is so adorable. I looked again today after the winner was announced. I never noticed the fridge before, that gave me a chuckle.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby Ms Frolicker » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:50 am

Congrats Lace! Always love your sexy posts!
Ms Frolicker
Charm

Return to Topic Of The Day