How Many??

Let's talk about something - News, Sex, The Weather, Sex, Movies, Sex? You decide. Post it here.

Re: How Many??

Postby VixenSC2 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:24 pm

how long have you got? ;)

I reply to all my emails, but not individually, some guys will sent up to 10 in a day, I just send one reply. Like you its time, some complain I give short replies but that normally when they ask a simple question. as for annoying questions, see the above question :P
VixenSC2
Charm

Postby violettaSC4 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:21 am

I reply to everyone also... not a book.. just a simple reply.
Some of them require or deserve an in depth response but most dont.
If an emailer becomes particularly "needy" of responses i check to see if they are a Member. Members get my full attention... fans get common courtesy.
violettaSC4
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:33 pm

Members get my full attention... fans get common courtesy.

I know a lot of charms think this way and I used to think this way as well. However, I learned a valuable lesson about two years ago. A fan emailed me a lot, I answered short answers. I checked his email address he was emailing from and over all the years I have been a charm there is no record that he was ever a member. One night I wasn't able to sleep and wrote a pretty lengthy email. This went on for a couple weeks. It wasn't every day emails. Like an email every few days. Then the gift cards to Amazon and Starbucks started coming in. Then the gifts off of my wishlist. Most of my new clothes (that I wear on the site and vanilla clothes) have been paid for by him. He has never asked for any photos or videos or anything back except emails. Although not all fans end up this way, some do. So I wouldn't discount every fan. As well, I have had fans who email me and eventually become long time members. To each charm their own, but I treat fan and member the same.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby phillips » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:02 pm

Most charms have over looked my emails. I have a few that do respond. I think some feel the have better things to do with their time. It just narrows down my choices of which charms website to join. If they dont have time for me. I dont have money for them.
phillips
SC Fan

Postby Missy » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:02 am

I love getting emails. I wish I had more time to respond to all of them. I really love reading what Fan's liked and would like to see more of. With posting a set every day it keeps me going.
Missy
Charm

Postby Anna Moore » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:08 am

I reply to all and every email.

Anna

@AnnaMooreSC

TheAnnaMoore.com
Goddess Anna Moore
Twitter @AnnaMooreSC
Anna Moore
SC Fan

Postby loke693 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:18 am

Some of the best members, were once fans and some of the best fans won't be members if they aren't treated decently. If they are ignored...May not be a member yet, but I'm a fan and that could lead to a membership. There also some rule I heard about, treat people the way you want to be treated.

Loke
loke693
SC Fan

Postby GemmaG » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:59 am

I don't think it's such a large amount of messages that one can't reply in a weeks time... But i'm also not that ppopular... As far as chatting back & forth, that i dont have time for. Some guys really ask simple wuestions that could be answered if they spend 2mins looking at my bio or customs page.... This is sometimes annoying because i put in the work to update my pages as much as possible,but i still try to be polite.
I dont respond to guys calling me their little whore or degrading stuff like that.... That's just not who I am.

As far as giving priority to members i honestly have no idea if someone is a member or not. Im not sitting there serching the system with everyones emil address looking if they are members before I reply.. & most guys dont use the same email ... There is no way of knowing if someone is a member really..
VIsit my site at GemmaCharms.com
follow me on social media @PrincessMilf
GemmaG
Charm

Postby Daphne » Fri May 03, 2019 9:59 am

jimmboy1989 wrote:The reason I choose Southern Charms over the bazzillion other pic 'n vid sites out there is the chance interact with the models. I'm probably a little different from the "average" member so this is best part of it for me.

I'd just like to go on record and throw some public praise to all the charms I've been a member of who responded to my emails and were so sweet to me:

Missy (Sc3)
Emeraldmarie (Sc2)
Sharlyn (Sc2)
Aurora (Sc1)
Daphne (Sc4)
and of course Raven! (who I haven't joined yet but very soon probably!)

Thanks so much lovely ladies, your kind replies have meant a lot to me!

That said, as a member and a fan I try to be extra sensitive to not making a nuisance of myself... if I find that I've sent 2 or 3 messages without receiving a reply or if a model takes a very long time to get back, I figure its time to very quietly back off for a while! (Also, seriously guys, if you're a fan and expect a model to interact with you more than once or so, at least do her the courtesy of becoming a member or even dropping a fiver in her tip jar...)

I try to respond to all my emails and I have been lucky with all my fans and members to my site have always been really sweet and kind. I always appreciate when I receive emails because they took the time to write to me. I try to respond in a timely manner but sometimes everyday life gets in the way delaying my response time. Thank you Jimmyboy1989 ;;) :X
Daphne
Charm

Postby AbbyRoberts » Fri May 03, 2019 12:06 pm

I mostly reply daily but if I can't then I will always say "sorry for late reply as i was so busy doing new content" And those who are real and genuine fans, they will never get angry at you as they know you have a live beside of Southern Charms. Those who reply rude are mostly just stupid trolls. Don't take them to serious. They are men that just grumble what ever you do.

But I had real fans and they always replied me in a gent manner telling me not to rush. They mostly have a wish for a next gallery and are happy to wait some days.
Your sexy mature

AbbyRoberts

Custom movies UK D CH I F ESP
$ 20 - 5 min movie
$ 35 - 10 min movie
20 Pics $10
http://www.southern-charms.com/abbyroberts/main.htm
Follow on twitter @AbbyRob13499287
AbbyRoberts
Charm

Postby RissaMarie » Fri May 03, 2019 1:37 pm

This time around (I was on Southern Charms from 2005-2012), I'm getting tons of emails acting as if I put up an ad on a dating site. So many telling me about the long-time love affair we're going to have; the pictures we're going to share. A lot about coming to Michigan, to meet and start dating. I don't want to be rude and say, "ain't gonna happen" (only because I'm not looking for a relationship--here on SC or IRL). It's flattering . . . I just don't remember getting this many "dating" emails before.

I do get crude emails, but, to be honest, I kinda invite that, seeing as I'm pretty crude myself (in the main page introduction). I can handle the crude ones . . . I just don't know how to answer the ones who are expecting the final result to be a relationship. I'm assuming there's no chance of them joining the site, as they're looking for something outside the realm of SC, so because of that I haven't replied back.
RissaMarie
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Fri May 03, 2019 8:16 pm

RissaMarie wrote:This time around (I was on Southern Charms from 2005-2012), I'm getting tons of emails acting as if I put up an ad on a dating site. So many telling me about the long-time love affair we're going to have; the pictures we're going to share. A lot about coming to Michigan, to meet and start dating. I don't want to be rude and say, "ain't gonna happen" (only because I'm not looking for a relationship--here on SC or IRL). It's flattering . . . I just don't remember getting this many "dating" emails before.

I do get crude emails, but, to be honest, I kinda invite that, seeing as I'm pretty crude myself (in the main page introduction). I can handle the crude ones . . . I just don't know how to answer the ones who are expecting the final result to be a relationship. I'm assuming there's no chance of them joining the site, as they're looking for something outside the realm of SC, so because of that I haven't replied back.

I get these sometimes also. I just tell them straight out that I am not looking for a relationship and thanks for the email.

P.S. I knew you looked familiar when I was perving your site. :) Welcome Back.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby RissaMarie » Mon May 06, 2019 12:48 am

wendymeadowssc2 wrote:
RissaMarie wrote:This time around (I was on Southern Charms from 2005-2012), I'm getting tons of emails acting as if I put up an ad on a dating site. So many telling me about the long-time love affair we're going to have; the pictures we're going to share. A lot about coming to Michigan, to meet and start dating. I don't want to be rude and say, "ain't gonna happen" (only because I'm not looking for a relationship--here on SC or IRL). It's flattering . . . I just don't remember getting this many "dating" emails before.

I get these sometimes also. I just tell them straight out that I am not looking for a relationship and thanks for the email.

P.S. I knew you looked familiar when I was perving your site. :) Welcome Back.

Yeah, I guess it can be that simple; I do tend to overthink things, lol. And, back atcha with the perving . . . your pictures are AMAZING!! ^:)^ :P
RissaMarie
SC Fan

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Mon May 06, 2019 4:12 pm

RissaMarie wrote: And, back atcha with the perving . . . your pictures are AMAZING!! ^:)^ :P

Thank you so much, sweetheart!
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby sweetsexymama » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:44 am

I try my best to answer emails. sometimes it can be hard to get to them from time to time due to life but try my best.
sweetsexymama
Charm

Postby sinfullysxyoneSC2 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:18 pm

my husband takes care of most of my emails, but then he tells and leaves special ones for me. I respond as often as I can working full time as a retail manager
sinfullysxyoneSC2
Charm

Postby Miss Treat SC1 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:21 pm

Jeremy wrote:I'm a big, big fan of yours, Miss Treat!

Oh Bless you my darling x

I'm so sorry I never saw this message from you!!
I get notifications if I get a PM but not if there's a reply on a thread, I don't know if I can change that??
ImageAdult Image Hosting

Anything you CAN do OR DREAM you can, Begin it, Boldness has Genius, Power & Magic in it! 'Goethe'
Miss Treat SC1
Charm

Postby Holly » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:00 pm

It sounds to me like to encountered a time waster. They are often rude and demanding with no intention of ever becoming a member or supporting you in any way. My advice would be to just ignore this person and do not let them get the best of you. My general rule of thumb for replying to messages is to ignore anyone that is rude in their email. I have a lot of awesome fun to talk to people who email me but every so often you get that one that’s best to ignore. Hope this helps :)
Holly
Charm

Postby bustyblueeyesSC1 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:55 am

I usually try to reply to everyone (depends on how busy I am). Some say I am rude for not replying right away, but I have a life outside of southern. So I reply and let them know I will reply as soon as I am able to. Most understand and some don't even expect me to even reply.

Had one "Dear busty (what they call me for sort) I am very honored you even took time to reply to me" just a snippet that I could remember.
Xoxoxo
Busty Blue Eyes
bustyblueeyesSC1
Charm

Postby cougarjulesSC4 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:41 pm

I do my best to reply to all emails within a week or less. I also work a regular job which has changed in shifts from day to night so I am still trying to figure out a schedule that accomodates everything going on with my life. If a fan finds I have gone silent it is most likely due to life's ups and downs. Ive also been kind of depressed about my living situation recently and find it hard to engage with a lot of things right now.
cougarjulesSC4
Charm

Previous

Return to Topic Of The Day