How Many??

Let's talk about something - News, Sex, The Weather, Sex, Movies, Sex? You decide. Post it here.

How Many??

Postby RavenCharm » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:02 pm

So after receiving quite a rude email whilst I was away on holiday about not replying to emails.
I was wondering how many emails do Charms actually reply to? How many a day for instance.

I know that I do not reply to every single email due to time and work restrictions and some guys are fine with that.
Others just ask the same question until they get a reply which is also fine.
But I was criticised by this one guy, who said I have a reputation for not replying, which I find quite puzzling, as I had never spoken to him before ever.

So just wondered really.
I am sure we have all had the same weird questions which can be quite funny.

Hope that this is ok to mention as do not want to upset anyone.

Raven
RavenCharm
Charm

Re: How Many??

Postby FoxyRose » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:18 am

I reply to every email. Even if it just a thank you. But I stay at home. ANd work from my home. So I have the luxury to do that.
Website- kinkyfoxyrose.com
Twitter- @foxyrosexxx
FoxyRose
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:10 am

I try to reply to every email. Sometimes it may take me a few days....there was awhile that it was taking me a couple weeks because of my husband's health, but I explained this to my fans/members and they all were very understanding. Has an email slipped through that I forgot? I am not going to lie, there has been. Do I get the same emails constantly? Sometimes, and I just reply with a thank you or answer the question again. They may have forgotten that they had emailed me already. I have my email set up on my smart phone so that I can answer on the run. I also work from home, so that helps as well. When I was in the office and had very limited cell signal, the emails took me longer to reply.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby rubioblack » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:09 pm

The sad fact here is that so many fans do not understand that this isn't necessarily a full time job for all of the models, and therefore they may not have the time to immediately answer every message.
We should give them their space, they'll reach out if and when they want to or can.
rubioblack
SC Fan

Postby dannym9959 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:00 pm

Us fans understand that the SC thing isn't a full time thing for most girls but we sure do appreciate getting messages or replies to messages sent.
dannym9959
SC Fan

Postby Staples » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:16 am

I try really hard to reply to all messages. The only exception is if the message is rude or disrespectful, or if I've received and answered the exact same copy and paste message from someone more than a few times.

Since I became a mom, it has become harder to answer them promptly but I still try really hard.
Join today! http://www.southern-charms3.com/staples/main.htm Five updates a week!
Staples
Charm

Postby wendymeadowssc2 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:28 pm

I only have one email for my site. I have to manage way to many other emails to have more than one for my site. I recently set it up on my phone and it has really helped my response time.
wendymeadowssc2
Charm

Postby SultrySerenaSC2 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:06 pm

With exception to the periodic rude ones, I answer all of my emails. BUT...…..
sometimes it takes me two or three weeks. YIKES :-O

I have quite a few guys that I reply to before the others. And it's not because they are all members. I honestly don't keep track of if a guy's a member or not. Some are, some aren't. But some I answer them first because I've been emailing with them for years. I usually reply to emails on the weekends. My weekday schedule is hectic. I get up at 4 am and babysit my grandson until 5:30 pm. I fix dinner, do the dishes, shower, get my next update sent in. Read some emails and usually fall asleep by 10 pm. And since I like to make my emails personal and not just a quick generic response, I wait til the weekends to reply. I enjoy each and every email I receive and try and let the sender know how appreciative I am that they took the time to write me. I also try and convey to them the same great feeling that I get when I get their message.

The three weeks time period is simply because I do answer all of them. Right now, I have 228 emails in my inbox. Although about 1/3 of them are multiple messages from the same people, the rest are singular ones. I try and respond from the latest ones first. And I almost always apologize for my tardy response.
SultrySerenaSC2
Charm

Postby vanillacreamSC1 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:01 am

I do my very best to reply to emails but sometimes the fan requests can be too demanding or unreasonable. I try to set boundaries and if the fan can't follow them... you're outta here. ;;)
vanillacreamSC1
Charm

Postby RavenCharm » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:06 am

I think that we are all more or less in the same boat here then.

We try our best to answer as many as we can, but it is not necessarily the first thing that we do everyday.

thanks for making me feel a bit better after the email I received.

R
RavenCharm
Charm

Postby sugarbabeSC3 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:26 pm

I try to answer everyone but not all straight away, but sometimes life takes over, and then I put an auto reply letting them know.
sugarbabeSC3
Charm

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:31 pm

I reply to all of them, but sometimes it may take a while because of so many things going on outside of the internet. Life happens but you gotta love those people who stay in touch over the years! I love that. Merry Christmas.
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Postby Jeremy » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:56 pm

I'm glad Raven & Sugar Babe chimed in because they've always replied to my messages (not that I've emailed them a lot! Proud member of both, BTW!)

I understand some charms only reply to members or give first priority to members. There's no need for rude messages to these ladies if they don't answer immediately.

Guys like them give the rest of us a bad name.
Do not purchase anything from Ashton Lincoln.
Jeremy
SC Fan

Postby Miss Treat SC1 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:00 pm

Jeremy wrote:I'm glad Raven & Sugar Babe chimed in because they've always replied to my messages (not that I've emailed them a lot! Proud member of both, BTW!)

I understand some charms only reply to members or give first priority to members. There's no need for rude messages to these ladies if they don't answer immediately.

Guys like them give the rest of us a bad name.

I think on my page I have said that I give Members priority but in all honesty, I just try to answer every email I get. Member or potential Member!!

I Love reading your emails and I really appreciate when guys (and some galls) take the time to write me.

I'm really very very lucky, I have never had a rude email in nearly 10 years of being a Charm.

Love Miss Treat xXx
ImageAdult Image Hosting

Anything you CAN do OR DREAM you can, Begin it, Boldness has Genius, Power & Magic in it! 'Goethe'
Miss Treat SC1
Charm

Postby Jeremy » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:06 pm

I'm a big, big fan of yours, Miss Treat!
Do not purchase anything from Ashton Lincoln.
Jeremy
SC Fan

Postby jimmboy1989 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:00 pm

The reason I choose Southern Charms over the bazzillion other pic 'n vid sites out there is the chance interact with the models. I'm probably a little different from the "average" member so this is best part of it for me.

I'd just like to go on record and throw some public praise to all the charms I've been a member of who responded to my emails and were so sweet to me:

Missy (Sc3)
Emeraldmarie (Sc2)
Sharlyn (Sc2)
Aurora (Sc1)
Daphne (Sc4)
and of course Raven! (who I haven't joined yet but very soon probably!)

Thanks so much lovely ladies, your kind replies have meant a lot to me!

That said, as a member and a fan I try to be extra sensitive to not making a nuisance of myself... if I find that I've sent 2 or 3 messages without receiving a reply or if a model takes a very long time to get back, I figure its time to very quietly back off for a while! (Also, seriously guys, if you're a fan and expect a model to interact with you more than once or so, at least do her the courtesy of becoming a member or even dropping a fiver in her tip jar...)
jimmboy1989
SC Fan

Postby Redhotriannon » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:29 am

I reply to all messages. They took the time to message, i try to at least say thanks.
http://www.southern-charms4.com/redhotriannon/main.htm
Twitter: RedHotRiannon
Email:Redhotriannon@yahoo.com
Redhotriannon
SC Fan

Postby EmeraldmarieSC2 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:41 pm

I sure to like getting mail. I may take a day or two to get back to fans but i try to do it right away. It depends on what's going on outside the net. I won't reply to emails that are rude or excessive (I'm taking 4 emails from the same person when I open my inbox), but those are far and few between. Most people are really nice and have interesting stories to share and I like to hear them. :) :X
EmeraldmarieSC2
Charm

Postby 51thL0rd » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:07 pm

RavenCharm wrote:I think that we are all more or less in the same boat here then.

We try our best to answer as many as we can, but it is not necessarily the first thing that we do everyday.

thanks for making me feel a bit better after the email I received.

R

Any reasonable fan will know that it takes time to answer emails and you gorgeous Charms do have other things to contend with families, jobs etc.
51thL0rd
SC Fan

Postby snowfan » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:47 pm

I've never actually counted but I feel about half of mine are answered. Usually with just a thanks or short note.

I know its not always possible but I do enjoy getting a longer response.
snowfan
SC Fan

Next

Return to Topic Of The Day