The Tweleve Charms of Christmas .....plus one

Let's talk about something - News, Sex, The Weather, Sex, Movies, Sex? You decide. Post it here.

The Tweleve Charms of Christmas .....plus one

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:28 pm

I wanted to do something for the charms, to show how much I appreciate them, and their artistry this holiday season. So I thought I would write something special for them. I decided on a version of "The Twelve Days of Christmas". Writing a small ode to each one I selected. I hope you will all enjoy

Raven …………… She is a ravishing Ravenesgue beauty, in truest form. With sensorial passion and desires, her's is a most irresistible force.
Her whims and wiles are enough to drive a man beyond himself. Shaking him to his very core with her fierce feminine ardor.

Alaya ……………. In recline a true majestic beauty. Her firm pillowly breasts like creamy mountains touching the sky. Her long sensuous honey sweet stems
stretch out before you like the open road, that leads you to her Eden. A lush fertile valley, where a oasis of pleasure awaits you.

Sultry Serena … A beauty to behold, a 2oth century Venus. Locks spun like gilded golden encircle her lovely face like a wreath. A most enticing muse.
She possesses a most voluptuous figure, full and lush like the sea she came from. Ahhh even Botticelli would blush at her beauty.

Miranda Durden...… She is a treasure, a most Sanguine beauty. A bright rubied temptress, a desert nymph. Sent to offer you refuge from the hot sands,
by Seth himself. Her sweet kiss, and honied breath, an elixir of desire, that breeds you know life.

Italian Lace …… Like black silk her locks cascade down her back like a waterfall. A Ravenesgue charmer, a daughter of Pertunda herself. Her smoldering,
sensuous eyes capture you, and stokes your desires for her. She leaves no doubt that she is indeed " Una Bella Dea Italiana"

Just Me …………A goddess from the North Wood, a blonde daughter of Freyja herself. Her beauty causes within you a yearning, a hunger you cannot deny.
She tempts you, teases and tortures you, with her "amor fou". In rapture with the divine creature, be it a dream, you wish never to awake.

Petra Daniels... Her's is the most ethereal of all beauty. Her charms confound the most stalwart of men. Behold a figure in full bloom of womanhood ripened
to perfection few dare worship. Like Mrs. Robinson of fiction, she is a goddess who seduces you with comely magnificence.

Ms. Frolicker … Such a Statuesque seductress a ravishing beauty with haunting eyes that burn into your soul. Her hair like Scarlet ringlets, frame her cheeks.
in a ruddy glow. An alluring smile that paints a glorious panorama across her sweetly "angel kissed" face. No mere mortal could resist her charms.

Violetta ……….. An artist's muse, a divine goddess with full wine kissed lips, within burns a kiss of pure fire, that enflames a man's soul. A glance, a touch from her,
and you offer lifetime devotion. Her passionate kiss could melt the deepest frost. She entwines you in her arms, takes your mouth in a blazing
kiss and consumes you like an inferno.

DDDlicious …… An onyx tressed enchantress, this maid be. Dark amber eyes, that glimmer, soft sweet skin as creamy as moonlight. Still it be her coquettish smile,
that seduces you into her charms. She enraptures you mind and soul with her kiss, her embrace, ensnaring you in a passionate dance, that is timeless.

Party Girl..... An unblushing Wild Child, with fawn like eyes. Her curvaceous form, and lush, sweet as cognac lips swell your insides with desire. A Bohemian goddess,
with a insatiable passion and hunger that enslaves the imagination of mere mortal men.

Anna Moore... A Platinum goddess with locks of pure gossamer. A most intoxicating beauty, wine red lips to sate your thirst, quell your hunger. She bewitchingly casts,
her spell over you like a soft fog. Your mind, your heart, your soul, becomes hers.

Stolen Kiss..... A butterfly sprite, a true daughter of Aphrodite. A celestial beauty, will full brandied lips, rosy cheeks, and azure eyes, her radiance will transcend,
your mind. Within her ample bosom lay a named heart, eager to exchange her affections for your adorations and devotions.

I hope I did not offend anyone on the list of Charms , I only meant to compliment your beauty, and express gratitude for all your works of art that you share with us. We are not worthy. I wish I had the time to give homage to all the charms. There are so many wonderful charms, each unique in their beauty like snowflakes. Know these are mere words, and it is the sentiment behind them that means the most. You are all goddesses , very beautiful and charming with smiles like beacons. As a wise man once said, A smile is like a beacon from the heart, leading you safely to her love.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, CHARMS, & MAY YOUR HOLIDAYS BE FILLED WITH THE MAGIC AND AWE OF THE SEASON.....
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Return to Topic Of The Day