Thank you

Let's talk about something - News, Sex, The Weather, Sex, Movies, Sex? You decide. Post it here.

Thank you

Postby Missy » Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:14 am

I have been doing a lot of thinking about how Southern Charms has changed my life. With this past week with no school for the little ones. I have been able to be home without needing about a 9-5job. TO be a mom. A stay it home mom. A safe place and fun place to share myself with you all. Thank you for all the members over the 10+ years. Thank you staff for all the hard work you do to keep this all running. Most of al thank you for having Southern Charms you really have given happy lives for so many Charms.
Missy
Charm

Re: Thank you

Postby barj39 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:53 am

Missy wrote:I have been doing a lot of thinking about how Southern Charms has changed my life. With this past week with no school for the little ones. I have been able to be home without needing about a 9-5job. TO be a mom. A stay it home mom. A safe place and fun place to share myself with you all. Thank you for all the members over the 10+ years. Thank you staff for all the hard work you do to keep this all running. Most of al thank you for having Southern Charms you really have given happy lives for so many Charms.

Thank you for being here also and making so many of your fans happy also :X :X :X
barj39
SC Fan

Postby Missy » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:06 am

Your welcome. I love everything about it!!
Missy
Charm

Postby barj39 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:10 am

Missy wrote:Your welcome. I love everything about it!!

as we love all about you to xxxxxxxx
barj39
SC Fan

Return to Topic Of The Day