The Olympics!!!

Let's talk about something - News, Sex, The Weather, Sex, Movies, Sex? You decide. Post it here.

The Olympics!!!

Postby alaya sc3 » Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:13 pm

hey friends,

who is watching and who are you rooting for? of course I am watching swimming, track and field and gymnastics as I did
all three in high school. Are you rooting for the US or your home country, which is ???

simply love all the athletes no matter what country they are from.
alaya sc3
Over 120,000 pictures and movies for you stocking, heels and full hose lovers. Only the best for you to enjoy. Over 1360 updates and 200 free movies in my members area!!!!

Proud member of the TOP 50 Charm Club!!

http://www.alayasc3.com
alaya sc3
Charm

Re: The Olympics!!!

Postby tiffanypearl » Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:37 am

I'm rooting for all athletes and of course extra for my home athletes, Belgium
tiffanypearl
Charm

Postby DDDVIOAUS » Tue Jul 30, 2024 8:08 am

Having the Peacock streaming app, we can watch all the events and sports mostly at our leisure. We like the obscure events and while the girls root strictly USA, I tend to go for underdogs especially in the sports the USA doesn't do well. We watched as the US qualifier in women's air rifle who qualified for the finals, surged in the final round to third place with two amazingly almost perfect shots. Sadly she finished fourth. In the air pistol, with no American in the final, we rooted for the young lady from India who challenged the Korean and Chinese ladies right to the end before winning the bronze medal.

The girls like ladies rugby and did cheer on Japan against the USA, knowing the ladies from Japan had no chance. Rooted for the home team but cheered on the underdogs. USA won 36-7, and it wasn't that close.
DDDVIOAUS
SC Fan

Postby martastyle » Tue Jul 30, 2024 1:51 pm

Of course, encouraging the athletes of my country and also sports in general.
martastyle
Charm

Postby Daphne » Wed Jul 31, 2024 1:19 pm

I have been tuning in when I can to watch Volleyball, beach volleyball and the gymnastics - have seem to be all I have caught so far.
Daphne
Charm

Postby Italian Lace SC4 » Sat Aug 10, 2024 8:24 am

I haven't caught much of the Olympics, but I love what I have been able to watch so far. I liked the mountain biking race, and the canoe & kayak runs. I saw a little bit of the surfing and gymnastics, too, and I really enjoyed my personal favorite, the diving competitions. The best that I saw was the men's 10M synchronized. Other events I'm interested in: skateboarding, archery, break dancing, swimming.

I love the format that Peacock has, making all the events very accessible, clearly marked by category, and easy to skip around from one thing to another.

I don't root for anyone in particular, but kinda everybody. I just want to see these amazing athletes doing well, breaking records and being awesome.
Last edited by Italian Lace SC4 on Sun Aug 11, 2024 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
★ 3200+ Naughty Photo Sets ★ 850+ Steamy Videos ★
Italian Lace SC4
Charm

Postby HaydeeRodriguezSC1 » Sat Aug 10, 2024 6:15 pm

Simone Biles! Enough said! :X
HaydeeRodriguezSC1
Charm

Postby tiffanypearl » Tue Aug 13, 2024 12:37 am

So proud of our Triple Champion Heptathlon, 3 times gold medallist, wooow
tiffanypearl